Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy my wife introduced me to this “club” we recently checked out the Mach E in person over 2 days, I took loads of videos and will edit/post a few hope you all enjoy..

Ford Mustang Mach E Road Show - 11/06/2020 @McMahon Ford, in CT
My First Impression of the 2021 Mustang Mach E.... Enjoy...

·
Super Moderator
1,436 Posts
Hey guy my wife introduced me to this “club” we recently checked out the Mach E in person over 2 days, I took loads of videos and will edit/post a few hope you all enjoy..

Ford Mustang Mach E Road Show - 11/06/2020 @McMahon Ford, in CT
My First Impression of the 2021 Mustang Mach E.... Enjoy...

Thanks for sharing your experience, and welcome to the Club!

Was wondering what are you currently driving, and will this be your first EV?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for sharing your experience, and welcome to the Club!

Was wondering what are you currently driving, and will this be your first EV?
Thank you ..

Sorry for the delay don’t know how I missed this, my current daily is a performance model 3, I will be replacing it with the Mach E soon hopefully.. can’t wait ..

·
Super Moderator
1,436 Posts
Thank you ..

Sorry for the delay don’t know how I missed this, my current daily is a performance model 3, I will be replacing it with the Mach E soon hopefully.. can’t wait ..
I look forward to hearing your driving impressions of the MMe, and comparisons to the TM3P.

Thank you for your video contributions.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
One more Tesla convert 🤖 MUST HAVE MOAR!
lol 😂 Well remember 4 years ago their was no other real good option other than Tesla, now we have the eTron and Mach E, soon the BMW iX, and the iD4.. so yeah many early EV drivers like myself got Tesla not because we like the design but because it was the only best option at the time..

·
Registered
Grabber Blue FE
107 Posts
lol 😂 Well remember 4 years ago their was no other real good option other than Tesla, now we have the eTron and Mach E, soon the BMW iX, and the iD4.. so yeah many early EV drivers like myself got Tesla not because we like the design but because it was the only best option at the time..
Don't get me wrong. I love the Model 3 and the Y. I just have too many friends that have had issues that either never got addressed or took eons to fix. If Elon would put some $$$ into quality control Tesla wouldn't have much competition in my opinion. But Tesla seems more interested in cranking cars off the line as fast as possible and the flaws on the car when I went to take delivery were unacceptable and I had no confidence they would get fixed to the degree that a $50+k car should merit.

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
932 Posts
Don't get me wrong. I love the Model 3 and the Y. I just have too many friends that have had issues that either never got addressed or took eons to fix. If Elon would put some $$$ into quality control Tesla wouldn't have much competition in my opinion. But Tesla seems more interested in cranking cars off the line as fast as possible and the flaws on the car when I went to take delivery were unacceptable and I had no confidence they would get fixed to the degree that a $50+k car should merit.
Its about inflated stock price

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just want to be in a product that worth my hard earned money again... before moving away from ICE I previously own Lincoln, Lexus GS, Mercedes, BMW, Audi’s all top trims and I always felt each of them worth the money I paid for them and more!.. so yeah if I am to stay EV eTron and Mach E for the win ..

Tesla quality and interior needs improvement.. also I was never a fan of the major minimalistic interior, but again their was no real options until recently.. don’t get me wrong if Tesla put the model X full interior dashboard with instrument cluster as is into the model Y, keep the price the same and improved on quality .. that would be one product hard to beat .. but that will never happen so here we are .. Mach E for the win!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts