Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great video @Electric Fusion! I like that they didn't skimp on the test drive.
Yes they where great 👍 with me both days and my wife came the last day, on the 6th within the hour you get with the car you also get a few ride along and at real nice speeds as long as you ask them to push it lol .. great event.. now the long wait until we get our cars lol they estimated 3 weeks after my production week before I will get mine .. so for me that’s mid February.. my production week is January 17th. wish it was sooner!!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Yes they where great 👍 with me both days and my wife came the last day, on the 6th within the hour you get with the car you also get a few ride along and at real nice speeds as long as you ask them to push it lol .. great event.. now the long wait until we get our cars lol they estimated 3 weeks after my production week before I will get mine .. so for me that’s mid February.. my production week is January 17th. wish it was sooner!!
Haha that cool that the Ford employees are having fun with the car. Was there anything that surprised you about the Mach-E after spending time inside it?

·
Registered
Grabber Blue FE
109 Posts
@Electric Fusion You currently have a Tesla Model 3, yes? If you can possibly be objective what do you think the pluses and minuses are compared to MachE?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts