Shadow Black

Iconic Silver

Space White

Grabber Blue Metallic

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATE: Ford just reported the colors being chosen First Edition reservations as:
  • Carbonized Gray - 38%
  • Grabber Blue Metallic - 35%
  • Rapid Red - 27%

·
Administrator
50 Posts
Grabber Blue looks great and got us thinking about other iconic Ford colors.

Gotta Have It Green and School Bus Yellow come to mind and in our renderings, it's clear they look just as good on the Mach-E, especially Gotta Have It Green that lives up to its name!

We hope that someday these become official color options in addition to Twister Orange and Grabber Lime, although it isn't clear what Ford has planned next.

Mach-E in Gotta Have It Green:
Mustang Mach-E Gotta Have It Green

Mach-E in School Bus Yellow:
Mustang Mach-E School Bus Yellow

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Grabber Blue looks great and got us thinking about other iconic Ford colors.

Gotta Have It Green and School Bus Yellow come to mind and in our renderings, it's clear they look just as good on the Mach-E, especially Gotta Have It Green that lives up to its name!

We hope that someday these become official color options in addition to Twister Orange and Grabber Lime, although it isn't clear what Ford has planned next.

Mach-E in Gotta Have It Green:
View attachment 478

Mach-E in School Bus Yellow:
View attachment 479
I desparately want to see the Mach-E in twister orange Always loved how it looked on regular GT's and of course, GT500's

twister orange mustang gt500

:love:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Really interested in seeing the difference between Space White and Star White Metallic -- I live with a lot of sun and all too hot cars. Appreciate the lighter colors.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Based on this photo it looks like Star White is going to be a lighter color compared to Space White.

View attachment 584
Your Ford dealer my have an new Explorer decked out in Star White Metallic Tri-Coat. Color looks great and I wish it came on the First Edition. I may get My First Edition repainted...lol
Seriously, I may have to settle for a Premium model so I get this white color.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Has anyone found a good photo of the Mach-E with the Infinite Blue Metallic color? The member photos from auto shows I have seen have been in other ”flashy” colors. The Ford brochure photo is not one to show the color well. I'd really like to see the color in person or a high quality photo before committing to an order. My second choice would be Carbonized Gray and there were good photos of that color from the Paris showing.

2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Options
Infinite Blue Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
View attachment 138

·
Registered
394 Posts
We've not seen Infinite Blue, yet. I'd love to see what that color looks like on an actual car, outside in sunlight. The best we've seen so far is on a clay-style model taken in indoor lighting.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We've not seen Infinite Blue, yet. I'd love to see what that color looks like on an actual car, outside in sunlight. The best we've seen so far is on a clay-style model taken in indoor lighting.
sometimes dealers will get paint samples before cars arrive so look out for them

·
Registered
833 Posts
Infinite Blue seems like one of those colors that will stand out more in person than in photos or renderings. I’m interested in seeing it as well.

·
Super Moderator
1,450 Posts
Keep an eye out for a local auto show. In some videos, i see a display with large paint samples.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
From past new car buying experience from various brands, from Honda to Mercedes, I have come across real paint samples like the below at dealers and auto shows especially:

Be on the look out for it.

Till we see Mach-E's in all the colors in person, that will be the next best thing.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I wish there were more actual colors. Most of “color” options fall into the grey scale spectrum. Are we returning to the days of “any color you want as long as it is black”. Or in this case, looks the same on a black and white television? Why not an orange option? Or green? Or maroon? Hopefully when it is time to order there will be a couple more options.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts