Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The official order guide for the Mach-E has been leaked!

What stands out is the information about the Mach-E's usable battery capacity. For the standard range battery pack it's 68 kWh and the extended range battery is 88 kWh.

Edited - Here's a clearer version of the Order Guide and I have attached it as a PDF below.

2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Official Order Guide

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts

Regarding the Ford Copilot 360 Assist 2.0, "Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation System with 3 Years of Service" ... does that mean that after 3-years, this item requires a paid update or subscription?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Couldnt find the GT in this list and also the orange color which was supposed to be an option on the GT

·
Registered
139 Posts
Couldnt find the GT in this list and also the orange color which was supposed to be an option on the GT
GT not scheduled for release untill summer 2021. Res holders for GT have not gotten confirmation emails. I'm sure the GT will have its own order form later this year or early next year.

·
Registered
99 Posts
GT not scheduled for release untill summer 2021. Res holders for GT have not gotten confirmation emails. I'm sure the GT will have its own order form later this year or early next year.
Hmm so is it possible for me to switch my premium reservation to a GT when we order on Friday? Or is my only option to cancel this reservation and start a new one ( would really prefer if I'm not at the end of the queue all over again)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hmm so is it possible for me to switch my premium reservation to a GT when we order on Friday? Or is my only option to cancel this reservation and start a new one ( would really prefer if I'm not at the end of the queue all over again)
Yes. Supposedly, you can switch the reservation at that time. Though orders for GTs cannot be made until a later, unannounced date.

·
Registered
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
127 Posts
A handy list of features. No fog lights (sigh). I wonder about the adjustable load floor in the cargo area. Do people ever say "I want less storage space"?

·
Super Moderator
1,224 Posts
A handy list of features. No fog lights (sigh). I wonder about the adjustable load floor in the cargo area. Do people ever say "I want less storage space"?
But people do say “i want a flat load floor.” Thats why it is adjustable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts