2021 Mustang Mach E Select AWD in Iconic Silver. Senior citizen and disabled vet is just overwhelmed with the tech, especially my wife and it just intimidates us so we tried it for a week and it is just not fun for us. Nothing wrong has happened to car just over our heads. Grand kids talked us into it. Here is what the window sticker says. It has the Comfort and Technology package with that Blue cruise paid for. We got it with 414 miles as the GM drove it some and we only put 100 on it. It has all the Ford rubber mats. We are the first owner and will have a clear title. (paperwork is not back from dealer yet). The window sticker says it was manufactured in mid Oct 2021. The second say we had it we had a professional window tint job done thinking we would keep it. Never smoked in and totally showroom perfect top to bottom and inside out. Still have the paper mats in the front floor boards. I paid a little above sticker but I am willing to lose the sales tax and administration fees. I am 2 hours north of Atlanta. Email for more info and pics. [email protected] or call or text 706 835 5586 for more pics. 53,8000.00 just what we paid other than tax and admin fees.