Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Fred Lambert the author is somewhat of a shill for Tesla. And then the Tesla fan boys come out in droves to say how superior the Tesla on-line ordering process is. Much of on-line journalism these days is just repeating stuff they heard somewhere else. How about we wait and see how the process plays out. Any dealers doing this are going to find themselves named in blogs and get bad publicity. It is not like the Mach E is going to be rare.

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
702 Posts
Mine best ever: 1966 GT convertible, British Racing Green, Black top and interior with Rallye Pack and disc brakes. White racing stripes from the factory along the bottom of the doors.

Changed out the clear fog lights to yellow: remember back in the '60's when yellow headlights were the rage in Europe?

Also added aircraft landing lights up front: Had to run a separate relay as they drew a lot of power! Got them through JC Whitney & Co, Chicago.

One night I was out at the old Republic Airport on Long Island. On a road that ran parallel to the landing strip I was doing between 80 and 100 mph. Later I found out from a friend that the control tower was wondering what that plane was doing instead of being on the runway!

Car came with seat belts but no shoulder harness: so I added that as well and bolted through the floor behind the drivers seat.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Never seen an uglier Mustang before
He's not a youngster. He is just an idiot. A lot of germans tend to make comments completely brainless and without any substance. Imagine that guys... He joined this forum just to dump his narrow-minded BS. What a clown.
P. S. Thanks to the rest of you guys for keeping this forum on track and making it such a good source of information about a car we're looking forward to.

·
Registered
574 Posts
He's not a youngster. He is just an idiot. A lot of germans tend to make comments completely brainless and without any substance. Imagine that guys... He joined this forum just to dump his narrow-minded BS. What a clown.
P. S. Thanks to the rest of you guys for keeping this forum on track and making it such a good source of information about a car we're looking forward to.
I realize your account say's you're German, but regardless there's no need to be insulting to any general group. I think we all recognize a troll when we see one, so just ignore him/her

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
755 Posts
Somehow I believe that "brainless statements' or negative input tend to be Multi-National problem.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I realize your account say's you're German, but regardless there's no need to be insulting to any general group. I think we all recognize a troll when we see one, so just ignore him/her
You're right. I'm not here to insult. I'm happy to chat with you guys from different parts of the world about something we're all interested in. Maybe I lost my temper a bit. I'm still struggling to ignore such trolls. No matter where they come frome. Maybe he just camouflaged himself by choosing Germany as his country.

·
Registered
98 Posts
folks in the US who got/ will get their loans approved for the MME, what monthly rate should i be looking at. (i dont have a lot of knowledge in this area and insight is really appreciated).
I am unware of the current car loan rates, im also looking for optimal; down payment value and so on.
Thank you very much.

·
Super Moderator
1,201 Posts
folks in the US who got/ will get their loans approved for the MME, what monthly rate should i be looking at. (i dont have a lot of knowledge in this area and insight is really appreciated).
I am unware of the current car loan rates, im also looking for optimal; down payment value and so on.
Thank you very much.
The rates applied are those available when you finalize sale and pick up the vehicle. Who knows what the rates will be then.
Hopefully, the credit market won’t seize up like what happened in the early 2000’s

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
994 Posts
Thank you very much.
Currently offering 5%. It's in the pricing tools when you convert your order.

·
Super Moderator
1,201 Posts
Currently offering 5%. It's in the pricing tools when you convert your order.
It told me current rate is 0.9 on Ford Options purchases (the one with Balloon payment). Or from 1.9-4.9 depending on length of purchase contract.
Again, none of this matters at this point. We have to see what is available at time of actual purchase.

·
Registered
994 Posts
It told me current rate is 0.9 on Ford Options purchases (the one with Balloon payment). Or from 1.9-4.9 depending on length of purchase contract.
Again, none of this matters at this point. We have to see what is available at time of actual purchase.
Did you get a pre-approval with your email last week? I'm wondering if that's the difference.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Unless demand for the Mach-E's changes drastically by the time you take delivery,
I doubt Ford will be offering any real low rates on this vehicle.

If you have access to a Credit Union loan you will probably do better there.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Unless demand for the Mach-E's changes drastically by the time you take delivery,
I doubt Ford will be offering any real low rates on this vehicle.

If you have access to a Credit Union loan you will probably do better there.
I have lots of options. This was more of a curiosity unless they want to offer me a really low rate - preferably 0%!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts