Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
X Plan pricing information for the Mach-E is now live on www.axz.ford.com. If you have access be sure to check it out.

TrimMSRP1X-Plan1Incentives2Net Plan Price3
Select$43,895$43,292$2,500$41,892
Premium$50,000$49,275$2,500$47,875
California Route 1$51,800$51,039$2,500$49,639
First Edition$59,300$58,389$2,500$56,989
GT$60,500$59,565N/A$60,665

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
This is what pricing is like for the other plans (quoted from Ford Authority):

The pricing Plan for the Mach-E was detailed in a bulletin sent out to dealerships. The A-Plan pricing for Ford employees will allow the purchase of a Mach-E for 4 percent under MSRP plus a $275 administrative fee and 0.25 percent advertising fee. Mach-E Z-Plan buyers, which is for Ford retirees, will get the same pricing as A-Plan.

D-Plan pricing for dealership employees will get A-plan pricing plus $100. X-Plan, which is for Ford partners, friends, and neighbors, will get the car for 2 percent under MSRP plus a $275 administrative fee. What’s different about pricing on A-Plan for the Mach-E compared to other vehicles that qualify for Ford Plan Pricing is the 0.25 percent advertising fee.

Other Ford cars waive that fee. The discount certainly isn’t huge; a $45,000 Mach-E would be lowered to $43,588. These may well be the only discounts that are seen on the Mach-E for a while. If you know someone who works at a dealership or an eligible company, anyone can get the X-plan discount with a special PIN given by the qualified person.

·
Super Moderator
2,711 Posts
what is the incentives column for....?
I do not know the applicable regulations and incentive offerings in Canada.
In the US, we can take advantage of whatever incentives in effect when we close the sales contract (the day we sign the final paperwork, and we take possesion of the vehicle in exchange for cash equivalents).
Incentives can change week-by-week, so you have to be diligent and check frequently as it comes time for delivery.

·
Registered
Grabber Blue First Edition
11 Posts
FYI-I get the X-Plan through work and in the Northeast there are no incentives. Just the X-Plan price for an FE-$58,389 + $1,100 destination. Still any bit helps. And that might change as we get closer to launch.

·
Registered
623 Posts
The incentive currently is $2500 cash back if you finance thru Ford. But like others said, this will depend on when you actually go to purchase the car what incentives are offered then.
For the past 2 days the finance calculator on the web page has had $0 incentives :(. Up until then it has had $2500 for where I live since they added the calculator, with the exception of a few hours when the previous rates expired.

·
Registered
25 Posts
For the past 2 days the finance calculator on the web page has had $0 incentives :(. Up until then it has had $2500 for where I live since they added the calculator, with the exception of a few hours when the previous rates expired.
Maybe its an Xplan incentive only? I just checked and still shows on the xplan site

·
Registered
15 Posts
Does anyone have a link/detailed listing of the rules for X plan purchase of the Mach e? I'm having difficulty finding it anywhere outside of this forum, and I'm trying to educate my Ford dealer as I try to purchase a stock vehicle that they have. The only official X plan info that I can find doesn't sound like what others have posted on this forum. Mach e X plan price = MSRP - 2% + $275 processing fee. Also, I've had dealers tell me that the X plan price for the Mach e isn't on the invoice? Has anyone else run into this issue? Please help, I'm currently "negotiating" with a dealer on this who has a vehicle in stock that I'm trying to buy. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
15 Posts
This is correct.
They can and should show you an invoice that has the X-Plan price on it.
X-Plan also limits the document fees to $100, IIRC.
Sorry, I may not have been clear in my question. I understand that the X plan for Mach-e is supposed to be MSRP - 2% + $275 Administration Fee.

But on the website that I linked to (which says effective 5/1/21), it shows standard X plan as Dealer Invoice - (0.4% * Dealer Invoice) + $275 Administration Fee. Or do these 2 calculate to the same dollar value?

And you're sure that the X plan price is shown on the Mach-e invoice? I'm had at least one dealer tell me it's not shown on the invoice. And we know dealers never lie, right? 😉

Thanks, I just wanted to be sure I understand and have my ducks in a row.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Sorry, I may not have been clear in my question. I understand that the X plan for Mach-e is supposed to be MSRP - 2% + $275 Administration Fee.

But on the website that I linked to (which says effective 5/1/21), it shows standard X plan as Dealer Invoice - (0.4% * Dealer Invoice) + $275 Administration Fee. Or do these 2 calculate to the same dollar value?

And you're sure that the X plan price is shown on the Mach-e invoice? I'm had at least one dealer tell me it's not shown on the invoice. And we know dealers never lie, right? 😉

my car is due in a couple weeks. None of the documentation I has shows xplan, but the GM has given me email confirming xplan and msrp both (as my original summary lists a $5k markup for dealer selling price)

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
1,790 Posts

There is a special X-Plan for the MME:

MSRP less 2% + $275, documentation fee limited to $100.

The X-Plan you are referring to, which deals with dealer invoice is not available for the MME.

·
Registered
400 Posts

this is mach-e xplan and option incentive for my zip code

1 - 20 of 21 Posts