Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I looked online and could not really find a great answer so if I'm looking at a 2021 premium versus the 2022 premium uh premium is there a big difference?? I feel like they are pretty similar they are pretty similar but I really can't find anywhere that lists the differences between a 2021 premium and a 22 premium. I ask because I have seen some dealers have 2021's come available as buyers do not pick up their orders but it seems like the 2022 I ordered in December is not going to see the light of day until probably 2023. If the price is about right and the specs are about the same I'm really tempted to just have my dealer call me when one gets canceled or not picked up so I can go and see it and purchase it there. What are your thoughts on 2022's options versus 2021 is there anywhere I can find a very specific list indicating the differences at each trim level because even Ford's website doesn't seem to be very useful in this regard.

·
Premium Member
2021 Star White RWD/ER Premium
2,912 Posts
Alright I looked online and could not really find a great answer so if I'm looking at a 2021 premium versus the 2022 premium uh premium is there a big difference?? I feel like they are pretty similar they are pretty similar but I really can't find anywhere that lists the differences between a 2021 premium and a 22 premium. I ask because I have seen some dealers have 2021's come available as buyers do not pick up their orders but it seems like the 2022 I ordered in December is not going to see the light of day until probably 2023. If the price is about right and the specs are about the same I'm really tempted to just have my dealer call me when one gets canceled or not picked up so I can go and see it and purchase it there. What are your thoughts on 2022's options versus 2021 is there anywhere I can find a very specific list indicating the differences at each trim level because even Ford's website doesn't seem to be very useful in this regard.
There are no major differences. The 22s get 3 kWhs more battery (approx 10 miles of range) also like the late 21s Blue Cruise is operational and so is the electronic Frunk release and some new color choices. I would grab a 2021 if I already didn't own one.

·
Registered
29 Posts
All you can do is keep your eyes open and search for one someone special ordered and didn't pick it up. That's how I got mine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts