Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got lucky in Canada. Intended to order on Feb 1, 2022. Dealer made a mistake with selling me a test drive unit and told them to find me a brand new incoming unit. Picked up my Premium AWD in Dark matter grey on April 7th, so it's off the lot.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered mine mid October and confirmed with dealership it will arrive next week. It’s already tracking on the rail car. I ordered the premium RWD extended battery with ice white special edition.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ordered a Premium AWD in mid October (almost exactly 6 months ago). Still no build date, no info from Ford, and occasional emails from the dealership about "We don't know why it's taking so long".

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered a Premium AWD in mid October (almost exactly 6 months ago). Still no build date, no info from Ford, and occasional emails from the dealership about "We don't know why it's taking so long".
I'm in the exact same boat. Premium, RWD, extended range, ordered 10/9/21. Still no word. I confirmed with the dealership the priority code and they assured me that it was Priority Code 1, the highest it can have, and it "should be picked up for production soon." I'll believe it when I see it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I lucked out, my buddy works at a dealer and they already had one on order when we started discussing possible purchase. It came in Mid March, and picked it up first week of April. I don't think any of the dealers in my home city even have any of their 22's in yet, so I may have the only one in the city currently! :) Premium extended range AWD in Iced Blue Silver Metallic. Wasn't sure on the colour as my preference would have been the Grabber Blue, but after picking it up, actually really like it! Not quite as flashy as the darker blue!

·
Registered
2022 Mustang Mach E Select RWD Standard Range
20 Posts
I looked online at several dealer’s website to see who had inventory. 2 larger dealers in my area had inventory around March 10. So I started talking to them, made a deal and got the one and only 2022 MME that my dealer had. The dealer had ordered it and I was just lucky enough to be in the right place.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Same here. Ordered Nov and still nothing other than order received, approved by dealer and that’s it. I’m about ready to give up and pull the plug to buy a Tesla
Out of frustration I started a conversation with Ford Customer Support (@ford) on twitter DM's and asked them to check the status of my order. They say it is scheduled to be built the week of 5/10. I still haven't heard anything from my dealership, or gotten a VIN, so I'm skeptical. But fingers crossed I suppose?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a Mach-E Premium on order
The ford status page has shown nothing at all for many weeks
But check with your local dealer as they have a more informative database
This tells me that my car was built in January
and has been shipped to Benicia, California
There it sits with an ETA to my dealer of middle of May
Not sure why Ford doesn't deliver the car and collect my Money ???

So right now my best tip is to see if your Dealer has more info

·
Registered
17 Posts
Last fall I found a dealer in an adjacent state that had a 2022 GT on order that was not spoken for. $5K over invoice. I put down a non refundable $2500 deposit. Took delivery a month ago. Best decision ever! Now even my $5K extra doesn't look as bad.

Edit: Didn't read the thread correctly as mine was already built but didn't have an owner

·
Registered
22 Star White Prem AWD EX ordered 11/12/21
59 Posts
OP Here, finally got a production date the week of 7/4. That is 7 months from order date.
I got the same production week and I ordered the same model: Premium, AWD, ER. My order date was 11/12/21. How did you find out the status? On Thursday, after seeing a couple of posts from folks announcing production dates, I called Ford and they gave me a production week of July 4 and a VIN - they said the info had just posted that day. I have not received an e-mail from Ford and when I check my Ford account it says I do not have any orders or reservations pending.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
I got the same production week and I ordered the same model: Premium, AWD, ER. My order date was 11/12/21. How did you find out the status? On Thursday, after seeing a couple of posts from folks announcing production dates, I called Ford and they gave me a production week of July 4 and a VIN - they said the info had just posted that day. I have not received an e-mail from Ford and when I check my Ford account it says I do not have any orders or reservations pending.
The production date was entered into my ford.com account. No email - many have suggested visiting ford.com account to check status, etc. My bet is they are building the same car (Premium,AWD, ER) all at the same time/week, etc. I ordered the new iced blue color with black interior.

·
Registered
22 Star White Prem AWD EX ordered 11/12/21
59 Posts
The production date was entered into my ford.com account. No email - many have suggested visiting ford.com account to check status, etc. My bet is they are building the same car (Premium,AWD, ER) all at the same time/week, etc. I ordered the new iced blue color with black interior.
Not sure why that info doesn't show up for me. I agree they must have set up to produce a block of Premiums. I did try Add Vehicle on Ford.com and I was able to add the MME - but it does not tell me any details there either. For my F-150 it shows a picture of the truck but no picture yet for the MME.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I got a July build date as well but website never updated and no email. Had to call Ford to find out the vin and that is was scheduled. (premium, extend, awd,ice blue)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
I lucked out, my buddy works at a dealer and they already had one on order when we started discussing possible purchase. It came in Mid March, and picked it up first week of April. I don't think any of the dealers in my home city even have any of their 22's in yet, so I may have the only one in the city currently! :) Premium extended range AWD in Iced Blue Silver Metallic. Wasn't sure on the colour as my preference would have been the Grabber Blue, but after picking it up, actually really like it! Not quite as flashy as the darker blue!
Hi, I have an iced blue ordered but have never seen the color other than in literature. Can you post a couple pics of your car. I'm sure I'm not the only one wanting to see the real thing. Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ordered Premium Space White w/Grey interior RWD ER on 10/4/21. Picked it up last Wednesday 5/18! That was even a week later than it was supposed to be due to assembly line or transit damage to the undercarriage. Thankfully no battery damage or impact. Went on 600 mile road trip that included 300+ miles of Blue Cruise!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I called my ford dealer rep to get update on my 22, he said should be soon for production date as another customer ordered Oct 21 and got build date end of May, so he thinks mine will be middle of June

41 - 60 of 65 Posts