Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
The car itself handles well, is very quiet to where I need propulsion sounds turned on or it feels creepy with the silence haha, I’ve since had a stage 2 charger installed at my house, and there’s been a few hiccups with the GT that one being, having power cut off with the center tablet and other systems cutting off when reaching 100-102mph which I’m hoping this afternoon is resolved once the recall update has been installed by the dealer. The other being on arrival an employee at the dealer I ordered everything from including ceramic coating (bad idea on my part at the dealer) which resulted in only having swirls and scratches on my car with no coating actually applied nor were the windows cleaned before treatment, lesson learned for sure currently dealing with the dealer on this.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Still Waiting for my 2022 Premium AWD ER. Ordered mid October, no production date yet. I'm being patient but curious if anyone has received a 2022 that they ordered vs bought off lot. I seem to remember a post where it was suggested Ford would build, beginning in November 2021, the California first, Select second and Premium after that. Not sure about GT.
I wonder if this could be due to the Park Assist issue we covered in past. I had my dealer modify the order once I found out that cars that had this on order were in limbo til the order was changed to Park Assist Prep Kit and the approx 300 taken off order and total adjusted. It can be added later. My dealer verified that this was the issue and I found out about it here.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts