Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Read Only
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been 50 years since I bought my last Ford, a 1969 Mustang Mach 1. I placed my reservation for a GT with the extended range battery. This is the first Ford since then that I am truly excited about. I have been quizzing my local dealer in Anacortes, WA about options but I seem to know about as much from the Ford website as the dealer.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bob! What about the Mach-E made you come back to Ford? What kinds of vehicles have you driven since your Mach 1?

·
Read Only
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum Bob! What about the Mach-E made you come back to Ford? What kinds of vehicles have you driven since your Mach 1?
Growing up my family drove only Fords so there is a sentimental appeal to the Mach-E. The Mach-E appeals to my need to do my share to mitigate climate change.

I have driven VW Beetle,Buick Riviera, Mazda RX4, Volvo 245, Buick Skylark(X-body), Dodge Caravan(1st edition), Jeep Grand Cherokee(1st edition), Jeep Commander and Cadillac SRX. I have come to like the Cadillac SRX. Interestingly the Mach-E has nearly the same body dimensions as the Cadillac SRX so I should feel comfortable in the Mach-E. Of course until I can sit in the Mach-E I will not know for sure.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Growing up my family drove only Fords so there is a sentimental appeal to the Mach-E. The Mach-E appeals to my need to do my share to mitigate climate change.

I have driven VW Beetle,Buick Riviera, Mazda RX4, Volvo 245, Buick Skylark(X-body), Dodge Caravan(1st edition), Jeep Grand Cherokee(1st edition), Jeep Commander and Cadillac SRX. I have come to like the Cadillac SRX. Interestingly the Mach-E has nearly the same body dimensions as the Cadillac SRX so I should feel comfortable in the Mach-E. Of course until I can sit in the Mach-E I will not know for sure.
That's one heck of a car history! Mine isn't anywhere near that level. I had no idea that the Mach-E has the dimensions as the SRX, that's very interesting. I wonder how they'd compare performance wise.

·
Read Only
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's one heck of a car history! Mine isn't anywhere near that level. I had no idea that the Mach-E has the dimensions as the SRX, that's very interesting. I wonder how they'd compare performance wise.
I would expect any Mach-E to run circles around a nonturbo Cadillac SRX.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts