Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some people are starting to get build dates, which is great, but I’ve been stuck in the “order” phase for over three months. If someone from Ford is watching this board, it would be great to at least get a date for a date. Some people may be buying this vehicle as their joy ride, but I’m buying it as my primary vehicle and I’m trying to time it around my wife’s expiring lease (which is not a Ford - sorry).

Anyway, if we could get something like, “anyone that ordered in July will get a date by December, and delivery can be expected 30-60 days later,” that would be extremely helpful so I can plan.

·
Super Moderator
1,421 Posts
I know some people are starting to get build dates, which is great, but I’ve been stuck in the “order” phase for over three months. If someone from Ford is watching this board, it would be great to at least get a date for a date. Some people may be buying this vehicle as their joy ride, but I’m buying it as my primary vehicle and I’m trying to time it around my wife’s expiring lease (which is not a Ford - sorry).

Anyway, if we could get something like, “anyone that ordered in July will get a date by December, and delivery can be expected 30-60 days later,” that would be extremely helpful so I can plan.
Tweet your suggestion as a direct message to Ford Motor Company. Good ideas catch their attention.

·
Registered
2017 Bolt -> Mach-E Premium
6 Posts

In the same boat here, my car's lease is end of Dec, and was hoping the stars would align and have this in early Jan or so. Would be nice to plan it all, get a monthly rental, or some other solution, etc.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,117 Posts
In the same boat here, my car's lease is end of Dec, and was hoping the stars would align and have this in early Jan or so. Would be nice to plan it all, get a monthly rental, or some other solution, etc.
If the current car is a Ford, Ford has already said they will extend existing leases for customers awaiting their Mach Es.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Somewhat same boat. Turned in my lease in September and currently without a vehicle waiting for any word from Ford on build and delivery before I can make a plan on what to do. They are awful at communicating.

·
Super Moderator
1,421 Posts
Its was only the first week of production, and the schedule for the next eight weeks (Through the week of Dec 21) was already released.
I would guess the next time we hear any new scheduling may not be until the end of November.

·
Registered
17 Posts

I Tweeted the CEO of Ford and asked him to please consider making this chane. Haven’t heard anything back yet.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I fortunately am not losing my current ride on a specific date, but I 100% support the need for a rough date. I didn't reserve/order until late July. I keep saying I'll get my ME by March but now I think that's not going to happen.

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
914 Posts
If the current car is a Ford, Ford has already said they will extend existing leases for customers awaiting their Mach Es.
I wish that I had been advised of this before I purchased my 2018 Energi at the end of the lease after I decided to reserve a MMe

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
914 Posts
Its was only the first week of production, and the schedule for the next eight weeks (Through the week of Dec 21) was already released.
I would guess the next time we hear any new scheduling may not be until the end of November.
Just got my production date of 7 February.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts