Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Star White Prem AWD EX ordered 11/12/21
72 Posts
Looks great! My MME should arrive by the end of the month and I just ordered a grill decal for it from Struckn Design. I called them first and the owner was very helpful. I also asked my installer to call her because I was concerned about getting the Mustang emblem re-applied properly and she explained that to him along with some other tips. I live in northern Wisconsin and the first 3 decal places I contacted turned me down (believe me, there are not many of them around here!). I was already thinking about driving down to Racine to have them install it. Ford Mach-E Grille Wrap

·
Registered
2021 Tesla MY, 2017 Volt, Mach e Premium on order
155 Posts
Looks great! My MME should arrive by the end of the month and I just ordered a grill decal for it from Struckn Design. I called them first and the owner was very helpful. I also asked my installer to call her because I was concerned about getting the Mustang emblem re-applied properly and she explained that to him along with some other tips. I live in northern Wisconsin and the first 3 decal places I contacted turned me down (believe me, there are not many of them around here!). I was already thinking about driving down to Racine to have them install it. Ford Mach-E Grille Wrap
Wow, that site has a huge selection of different grill patterns.

·
Registered
Loving My First Edition MME in Rapid Red!!
158 Posts
I purchased this decal from Struckn Design - and could only find one shop in the area who would put it on but he wants me to remove the emblem first. I am not feeling the joy in the thought of taking my frunk apart and after much back and forth, I've decided to just not do it. So if anyone is interested in this one, DM and make me an offer I can't refuse.

Mach E Grille Wrap

1 - 16 of 16 Posts