Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
We will not ADM our Mach E's and accept plan pricing in Devils Lake, ND. Marketplace Ford.

We also Nitrogen fill & put a paint protectant sealant on our vehicles - no addendum.

We will likely be below MSRP because of our rural market, but we won't be above it. Doc Fee of $199.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Add the following dealer to the NO ADM list:

Folsom Lake Ford (Folsom, CA...near Sacramento, CA)

"Folsom Lake Ford will not have addendum pricing (ADM) on new Ford Mach-E Mustangs and will participate in Ford's set vehicle pricing (A,X, etc.)"
Kentucky Arvin (sales manager)
ASM Folsom Lake Ford
916-294-5975

·
Premium Member
2021 Mustang Mach-E Star White RWD/ER Premium
2,376 Posts
Add the following dealer to the NO ADM list:

Folsom Lake Ford (Folsom, CA...near Sacramento, CA)

"Folsom Lake Ford will not have addendum pricing (ADM) on new Ford Mach-E Mustangs and will participate in Ford's set vehicle pricing (A,X, etc.)"
Kentucky Arvin (sales manager)
ASM Folsom Lake Ford
916-294-5975
That means no 'ADM Blues' from Folsom 🥴

·
Registered
3 Posts
Posted same question on a similar thread so sorry if repeating but looking for advice: I ordered a Mach-E premium in January, got to dealer in July, went online and literally went through most of the purchasing with Dealer Selling Price of $56,440 but decided to test drive first -- I still agreed to Ford financing (online and have an email confirming, again the price of $56,440 less my downpayment -- anyways, all is good but dealer (Lindsey Ford Wheaton MD) puts a new price in front of me at last moment with a $10K ADM which he is discounting to $7500! I walked away -- can they really do this, I mean I have several screen shots and emails saying the price is $56K now the dealer says it's $66K but will take off $2,500 for me...can I change dealers at this point? I'd like to have this car but feel like this is 1975...

Thanks for your thoughts/advice, MachEmaybe

·
Registered
891 Posts
Posted same question on a similar thread so sorry if repeating but looking for advice: I ordered a Mach-E premium in January, got to dealer in July, went online and literally went through most of the purchasing with Dealer Selling Price of $56,440 but decided to test drive first -- I still agreed to Ford financing (online and have an email confirming, again the price of $56,440 less my downpayment -- anyways, all is good but dealer (Lindsey Ford Wheaton MD) puts a new price in front of me at last moment with a $10K ADM which he is discounting to $7500! I walked away -- can they really do this, I mean I have several screen shots and emails saying the price is $56K now the dealer says it's $66K but will take off $2,500 for me...can I change dealers at this point? I'd like to have this car but feel like this is 1975...

Thanks for your thoughts/advice, MachEmaybe
If you proof of original price you agreed on from the dealer ethically I don't see how they can do that to you. Had you declined the car (I'm sure dealers hope for this) then it's within their rights.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Quick update, spoke with a Ford rep on their helpline but of course they claim to be unable to change the situation -- lots of empathy as they just want to sell cars but really amazing that even after going through Ford's "cart" and financing, one can end up at the will of unethical dealers (again I ordered this car in January and literally the very very last step there is a $10k surcharge)...sigh

·
Registered
891 Posts
Quick update, spoke with a Ford rep on their helpline but of course they claim to be unable to change the situation -- lots of empathy as they just want to sell cars but really amazing that even after going through Ford's "cart" and financing, one can end up at the will of unethical dealers (again I ordered this car in January and literally the very very last step there is a $10k surcharge)...sigh
it's pretty sketchy behavior from the dealer no doubt about that.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Escalate it up to higher-ups at Ford. They should be helping you here. Don't let low-echelon people say no...they do that to make their job easier (by getting rid of you). A fun thing to do...print your situation out with the dealer, stand out in front of the dealership and hand incoming cars your printout...and call your local news station to tell them about what you're doing (I used to shoot local and national news).

21 - 30 of 30 Posts