Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how the aero covers come off on California Rt 1 wheels? I’m hoping 8 don5 have to take off lug nuts? I know on Tesla they snap off. I really wanna see what they look like off.

·
Registered
52 Posts
take the link and replace macheclub with macheforum it seems macheclub doesnt like you linking to the other forum

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm hoping the GT aero covers don't require lugs off, but I'll assume they do till I see them up close.

·
Registered
2021 MME CA Route 1
23 Posts
I can confirm it requires taking the lugs off. Other than that they seem to have a very minor adhesive you can peel with your hands. I haven’t taken them off due to the lugs, but would really like to since I’m not concerned with any range loss (last range estimate was 361 miles…)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can confirm it requires taking the lugs off. Other than that they seem to have a very minor adhesive you can peel with your hands. I haven’t taken them off due to the lugs, but would really like to since I’m not concerned with any range loss (last range estimate was 361 miles…)
I recently drove 252 miles and range left estimated was 115. I’m very impressed with the range. They were smart to underestimate and over deliver unlike some other ev’s.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts