Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Beautiful! What does the ceramic coating do and why do you de-badge it? (I'm assuming for consistency of coating application). Do you re-badge it after?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know what kind of ceramic coating was used.

I de-badged because of comments in another de-badging thread. So, I pulled them off, and have no plans to re-apply

·
Registered
381 Posts
Approximately how much does it cost to ceramic coat a MME?
About $150 for the product and supplies if you have the time and patience to do it yourself. About a $1,000 or more if you have a detail shop do it. I chose to do it myself with NanoBond 9H. It took 2 part days inside my garage. I expect it to last 2 years since my car is garaged overnight. If you choose to do it, do it before the paint has a chance to be contaminated by environmental crap. At a minimum do a wax coat or ceramic hybrid coat soon after you get the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
About $150 for the product and supplies if you have the time and patience to do it yourself. About a $1,000 or more if you have a detail shop do it. I chose to do it myself with NanoBond 9H. It took 2 part days Kodi nox inside my garage. I expect it to last 2 years since my car is garaged overnight. If you choose to do it, do it before the paint has a chance to be contaminated by environmental crap. At a minimum do a wax coat or ceramic hybrid coat soon after you get the car.
crazy difference I would do it myself

1 - 8 of 8 Posts