Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all,
Since we had a relatively silent weekend here in the forum, I thought I'll get some info if anyone can help me.
What wud be a good source for after market stuff like accessories?

·
Registered
2021 ME FE Grabber Blue
163 Posts
I usually start with Car ID, but there's no guarantee at this point if everything there is going to fit. A bunch of the stuff on there are universal fit.
I’m hoping someone makes front door replacement window trim without the handles. Would look much better without those silly things.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I’m hoping someone makes front door replacement window trim without the handles. Would look much better without those silly things.
I thought the same thing, when I saw the pictures I just assumed they were kind of required to open the door but it pops open so why not the same treatment as the back door? I do think it’s kinda funny when someone tries to open the door and you see them stuck for a good 10-15 seconds before they say there’s not door handle

·
Registered
873 Posts
I'm interested in a graphic to cover the front "grill area". Anything out there yet?
this one has a good selection and good quality film. Note these are NOT cut to size they would need be trimmed to fit by the installer. Also, people have done both ways say, cutting around the logo rather than removing it is better. Ford Mach-E Grille Wrap

1 - 6 of 6 Posts