• No

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 4.8%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Well, rates are very high where you are at. 24 cent a KWH is the highest rate here in Michigan and that is on a time of day rate. Base rate is 16 cents a KWH. So I can charge at 11 cent a KWH between 9pm and 7am. See if there are any EV incentives from your power company. Being in CA you would think there would be EV incentives.
Yikes! We are in west. Pa have west Penn elect and pay .056 kWh. Even the most costly Duquesne elect is .12 kWh.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Curious, wonder why your rate (.056 kwh) is so low? Coal powered generation plants? I chose a a clean power energy provider through JCP&L and I’m paying .012 kWh here in NJ, but I guess you can never be too sure where the power’s coming from! No off peak hours though, it’s just a flat rate. So I charge to 90% and leave it plugged in. Does that trickle charge the 12v battery, does anyone know? Anyone know if it draws a lot of current leaving it plugged in?
Just received notice on west Penn power price increase starting in June at .089 kw. Yikes.....45pct jump is again like every excuse pandemic and costs rising for raw materials. Is the price reduced when the pandemic related cost decrease? Never.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts