Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Ordered March 15, 2021. Scheduled for delivery by October 27. Very excited for it to finally arrive!
wow and I thought the 17 weeks was a long wait!! :) ordered Jan 15, and delivered 5/25

·
Registered
Mach-E long range premium
57 Posts
Ordered March 15, 2021. Scheduled for delivery by October 27. Very excited for it to finally arrive!
I know how you feel, we ordered ours March 17 and scheduled for delivery by October 17 in Illinois. I spoke with the dealer yesterday and all they were able to tell me is that it's in transit and scheduled delivery by last week of October but our email and tracking system shows Oct 17. I hope it's the 17th and not end of October.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not usually a very patient person, but I have been more then patient with this order. At this point, I'm not sure I will take delivery. Ford has certainly been less then forthcoming and the communication from them has been abysmal.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I'm not usually a very patient person, but I have been more then patient with this order. At this point, I'm not sure I will take delivery. Ford has certainly been less then forthcoming and the communication from them has been abysmal.
4 days ago you were excited for it to arrive and now you may not take delivery? No excuses for poor communication from Ford, but I would suggest the product is good and that trumps the poor communication. But then, everyone has their own unique situation. There is not a time that I get behind the wheel that I do not like the car…even with cantankerous PAAK.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
4 days ago you were excited for it to arrive and now you may not take delivery? No excuses for poor communication from Ford, but I would suggest the product is good and that trumps the poor communication. But then, everyone has their own unique situation. There is not a time that I get behind the wheel that I do not like the car…even with cantankerous PAAK.
The more I read about issues/problems the more apprehensive I become. I'm no tech guru and I struggle with my iphone. The MME is probably way above my limited skill set. I'm still weeks away, assuming it arrives when they say it will, so I have time to decide.

·
Registered
116 Posts
The more I read about issues/problems the more apprehensive I become. I'm no tech guru and I struggle with my iphone. The MME is probably way above my limited skill set. I'm still weeks away, assuming it arrives when they say it will, so I have time to decide.
It's not that bad. Some of us dive deeper than you will need to. The dealer can help you set up the profiles and phone and within about a half hour, you can familiarize yourself with what features you will actually use. You don't have to do much in reality other than plug it in at night and then the next day unplug and drive off. Don't let the tech heads among us dissuade you. Use the features you want and ignore the rest. There are a few niggles, but minor and easily worked around.

·
Registered
Mach-E long range premium
57 Posts
I know how you feel, we ordered ours March 17 and scheduled for delivery by October 17 in Illinois. I spoke with the dealer yesterday and all they were able to tell me is that it's in transit and scheduled delivery by last week of October but our email and tracking system shows Oct 17. I hope it's the 17th and not end of October.
It is Oct 17 and we haven't heard anything from our dealer. I called the dealer on Monday and he said it shows shipped but doesn't have an exact date of when it will be delivered, all he can see is that it will be toward the end of the month. On Friday I called palsapp and they weren't helpful either. On Palsapp it has been saying pending forever, they couldn't even tell me if it's in route to KC, I also asked how long does it typically take from KC to Illinois and didn't have an answer to that, all he said it depends on the terminal. Maybe the person I spoke with was new or something because he couldn't tell me anything, couldn't even tell me where the car is at or if it left Mexico. I might call again this week and hopefully speak with someone else.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Keep it simple and you'll have no problems. Five months into my ownership haven't experienced any issues thus far. I didn't do a lot of the techie stuff tho, I DID set up ford pass and paak (PAAK was strictly for the backup start code I only use the fob). I also don't create individual driver profiles. I'm sure carplay androidauto etc have pluses but I just don't need them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ordered my GT April 28th
Arrived October 13th
Brought it home October 16th

I received an email from Ford before the dealer even processed the car. I think it automatically sends an email when it gets scanned at the destination. I was the first GT sold at the dealership so everyone wanted to check it out

It’s an awesome car and soo much fun to drive. I haven’t noticed any issues yet. They seem to be listening / reading these forums because I got 2 FOBs and the Frunk can be popped electronically from the app.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Ordered my GT April 28th
Arrived October 13th
Brought it home October 16th

I received an email from Ford before the dealer even processed the car. I think it automatically sends an email when it gets scanned at the destination. I was the first GT sold at the dealership so everyone wanted to check it out

It’s an awesome car and soo much fun to drive. I haven’t noticed any issues yet. They seem to be listening / reading these forums because I got 2 FOBs and the Frunk can be popped electronically from the app.
I'm surprised they haven't updated the electronic frunk opening for the rest of the cars.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts