Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
MME Premium 4X Rapid Red
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the below email today, which also told me Ford credit approved for over $100k so maybe I can buy the charger and a solar roof on my house too to charge the car!

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
233 Posts
Me too plus pre approved credit in six figures - in case I want to get two MachE's!

·
Registered
51 Posts
hmmm....my almost perfect credit score got me preapproved for $85,000 but I would pay for most or all of it in cash; depending on the interest rate.

·
Registered
2012 Ford Focus SEL Hatchback / 2021 Ford Mustang Mach E Select RWD SR
44 Posts
I'm in Canada and didn't get anything yet

·
Registered
28 Posts
I got it and I only pre-ordered a week ago. Premium AWD Ext.

I was never asked to do a credit check and don't see anywhere in the Ford Reservation page to do so. Where was this magic?

·
Super Moderator
519 Posts
Did everyone who got this email reserve a Premium trim AWD with ER? Is there anyone else with a different configuration that got one?

·
Super Moderator
519 Posts
Just got it. Woohoo!
Interesting that they have me down for buying up to 2 Mustangs but no financing pre-approval.
View attachment 1646
I find it interesting that the three screen grabs posted here are Matthew, Mark, and John. Where is Luke?

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
545 Posts
I find it interesting that the three screen grabs posted here are Matthew, Mark, and John. Where is Luke?
Clearly they are sending these out randomly as they aren’t arriving in by date, reservation number, name, or biblical book order!

1 - 20 of 176 Posts