Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

121 - 140 of 176 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
My Online State become to Ready to order, but I find the dealer I chose they charge me $5000 more than MSRP. that so bad
I want to change my local dealer, does anyone do this before, because I call other dealers they don't know how to do it.
am in Atlanta GA.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
554 Posts
Call the helpline (800-334-4375, 1, 3, 1) on Monday. No reason to pay ADM. The Mach E Forum has a list of no ADM dealers in Georgia, one in Marietta and one in Buford.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My Online State become to Ready to order, but I find the dealer I chose they charge me $5000 more than MSRP. that so bad
I want to change my local dealer, does anyone do this before, because I call other dealers they don't know how to do it.
am in Atlanta GA. View attachment 1735
Call the help desk at 1-800-334-4375 to change dealers. Do not place the order on the system before calling. If you place the order online it will be sent to your dealers queue. The only way to change dealers is to do it thru the help desk.

·
Registered
8 Posts
am in Atlanta GA. View attachment 1735
I’m also in Atlanta. Which dealer did you select? I selected Wade Ford and they are charging $2500.

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgandy Velvet Platinum
338 Posts
Gaudin Ford unfortunately is still my dealer of record on line and in addition to not accepting the Ford discount plan they apparantly tacked on $6000 to the MSRP. My original workup was $56,200. The Ford.com order ready page lists the dealer price as 62,300+ I'll have to wait for Monday to speak with Ford Marketing . This is hands down the worst car but experience that I have ever had and the incredible part is that on line should have made it a point and click. I so ticked off that I could scream.

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
If this is Ford's way of treating repeat customers and Marketing doesn't help me then first I dump my shares and then I go look for a car company with some integrity.

·
Super Moderator
528 Posts
My dealer just listed for MSRP. Ordered Premium AWD/ER, infinite blue w/ light interior, and cargo protection package. Total including delivery 59,440.
D261EA70-8D40-488D-B5A8-5A1B5C76F270.png

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
237 Posts
My designated dealer is Biener Ford in Great Neck, NY (Long Island).

They are on the list as no ADM.

I have a text from them confirming no ADM.

My order is now live at Ford.com.

But before to actually place my order, I have texted Biener Ford this morning to have Biener Ford confirm in writing:

• There will be no ADM (Additional Dealer Markup)
  • If X-Plan pricing is available, they will honor X-Plan pricing
As soon as I hear back from Biener, I will post: Yes or No. I hope "Yes" so I do not have to look for another dealership!

·
Registered
MME Premium 4X Rapid Red
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #136 (Edited)
If this is Ford's way of treating repeat customers and Marketing doesn't help me then first I dump my shares and then I go look for a car company with some integrity.
I went into my dealer before ordering. I confirmed the deposit I confirmed no ADM, and I confirmed that they would except the X plan. Then I asked them to back that up in writing with an email. They did all of that and I had no problem online because I did not have to switch. From what I understand Ford is not happy with dealers who are doing what happened to you. But they are trying to transition to a new hybrid model of car buying. I would let Ford know how I feel and who the dealer was.

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Congratulations to all of you that have placed your orders with no issues. This has been an interesting experience for me and a lot of fun being on the Forum. I have my fingers crossed that Marketing does the right thing on Monday and switches me to my other no ADM dealer. I still don't understand that an online ordering process still involves a phone call to make a change but cest la Vie. I am reasonably certain that the $6,000 ADM dealer who is aware that I have gone elsewhere is hoping that I drop and he gets the vehicle for his inventory. To be continued>>>

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
I went into my dealer before ordering. I confirm the deposit I confirmed no ADM, and I confirmed that they would except the X plan. Then I asked them to back that up in writing with an email. They did all of that and I had no problem online because I did not have to switch. From what I understand Ford is not happy with dealers who are doing what happened to you. But they are trying to transition to a new hybrid model. I would let Ford know how I feel and who the dealer was.
When I ordered I wasn't on the Forum and didn't know about and discount plans. I had just purchased my 2018 Energi at the end of the lease at that dealer and they (at the time seemed reasonable).

·
Registered
MME Premium 4X Rapid Red
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
When I ordered I wasn't on the Forum and didn't know about and discount plans. I had just purchased my 2018 Energi at the end of the lease at that dealer and they (at the time seemed reasonable).
I just got the dealer to commit to X plan and no ADM on Thursday night. I told my salesman and the sales manager that if they can‘t give that to me in writing, I had an email from another dealer that would, and I would be switching. They agreed on the spot, and I had the email by the time I got home.

121 - 140 of 176 Posts