Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

161 - 177 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
I also went in and met with my Ford dealer today and they were very friendly and accommodating but the ordering program
for the Mach-E is just not up to speed yet, at least for inputting a First Edition.

He found my reservation OK and was able to bring up the K3S code needed but not the 301A Code also required for the FE --- Codes only went to 300A.

They are OK with X-Plan pricing but Ford doesn’t show the Mach-E on the approved list yet.
It’s not on the unqualified list like the Shelby and Raptor either so Ford probably just has not listed it yet.
Anybody have a link to X-Plan pricing documents or web site that has the Mach-E listed on it?

He didn’t want a deposit on the order --- said if I decided not to keep it he would probably buy it himself.
He had wanted to reserve one last Nov in this same Grabber Blue when they were available, but his wife was concerned about it’s range. :)

This by the way was the Head General Sales Manager with 36 sales consultants under him,
although I would guess over 90% of their sales here are trucks. Trucks are King here in South Dakota.
I have an unused First Edition in the Midwest.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi guys, I ordered the car at the dealership, however I’d like to see the order online. My order number was created at the dealership. Any suggestions, on how to see the order online

·
Registered
247 Posts
Create an account on the FordPass web site, if you don't already have one. https://owner.ford.com/fordpass.html

Then contact your dealer and ask them to associate the email address you use for FordPass with the order they've created for you.

From what I've read on the forums, this should get everything synced up so you can follow the order as it progresses through production.

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
442 Posts
Day three since calling Marketing, still no new email from Ford on the switch to the new dealer. Checked my reservation site, shows original dealer.

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
442 Posts
Not yet, Marketing gave me a CAS number to use if I need to call them again. They promised an updated email within five business days . Only been three but the wait is killing me. Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Update on my order... Went into my dealer today while I had my car in for service. A salesman and I had planned to meet to review my Mach E order in person. They had 4 other reservation customers that wanted them to complete their orders and I was the first they were getting to. Even though I confirmed my order on 6/28 online, they had not finalized it. A brief printout was presented to me with the wrong color interior. They had manually input my specs in and made a mistake. I corrected them, and added the interior protection package for $240 (some kind of durable mats). I signed the form when correct, and when I got home my status for the order states "order accepted" in my ford.com account.
On my way out I was discussing with my service guy that I just finalized a Mach E order. He was quite excited. He told me that he heard they were pushing to ship cars in September because of the excitement to get these launched and on the road. My salesman couldn't even tell me that or any other good juicy gossip about the car. They're all just a bit lost in the dealerships. But it seems like the service people are more into the details about what's happening. He also said don't be surprised if the dealer asks to keep the car locked and roped off in the showroom for a few days after it gets here.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
[QUOTE =“ Summerlin Bob,帖子:8603,成员:1100”]
自致电市场部以来的第三天,仍然没有收到来自福特的新电子邮件,无法转给新经销商。检查我的预订网站,显示原始经销商。
[/引用]
Day three since calling Marketing, still no new email from Ford on the switch to the new dealer. Checked my reservation site, shows original dealer.
Me too, i am worry because of long weekend this week they may will not finish transfer until next week

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
679 Posts
Update on my order... Went into my dealer today while I had my car in for service. A salesman and I had planned to meet to review my Mach E order in person. They had 4 other reservation customers that wanted them to complete their orders and I was the first they were getting to. Even though I confirmed my order on 6/28 online, they had not finalized it. A brief printout was presented to me with the wrong color interior. They had manually input my specs in and made a mistake. I corrected them, and added the interior protection package for $240 (some kind of durable mats). I signed the form when correct, and when I got home my status for the order states "order accepted" in my ford.com account.
On my way out I was discussing with my service guy that I just finalized a Mach E order. He was quite excited. He told me that he heard they were pushing to ship cars in September because of the excitement to get these launched and on the road. My salesman couldn't even tell me that or any other good juicy gossip about the car. They're all just a bit lost in the dealerships. But it seems like the service people are more into the details about what's happening. He also said don't be surprised if the dealer asks to keep the car locked and roped off in the showroom for a few days after it gets here.
Based on what I heard from the Cuautitlan plant, September is possible but not likely. They may start producing in August but not sure if they will make it through full assembly, approval, and shipping by September. It's a wonderful thought, though. I have a wedding to drive to in NY in early October and would love to take the e-pony!

·
Super Moderator
692 Posts
Based on what I heard from the Cuautitlan plant, September is possible but not likely. They may start producing in August but not sure if they will make it through full assembly, approval, and shipping by September. It's a wonderful thought, though. I have a wedding to drive to in NY in early October and would love to take the e-pony!
Be careful, don’t want to outshine the bride!

·
Registered
2012 Ford Focus SEL Hatchback / 2021 Ford Mustang Mach E Select RWD SR
57 Posts
I have reserved a select 1 week after the launch and I was in the impression to not expect my car before next summer. Am I to pessimist? I heard people just reserving there premium and expecting to get it by January.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I have reserved a select 1 week after the launch and I was in the impression to not expect my car before next summer. Am I to pessimist? I heard people just reserving there premium and expecting to get it by January.
Ford is now stating that they will start US deliveries of all models except the GT in late 2020. A reservation within a week of the launch could mean a 2020 delivery.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Be careful, don’t want to outshine the bride!
Like many weddings, it's been postponed one year. It'll be a nice drive to New York and my e-pony will still be less than a year old.

161 - 177 of 177 Posts