Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

Just joined and am thinking of ordering this week. With the $7500 Federal and $5000 NJ incentive (plus no 7% NJ sales tax) it's a very enticing offer. Premium RWD with Extended Range in Space White just hits the 55K NJ threshold to get the $5K rebate. That takes the price down to $42,500 (and an additional savings of $3,850 in NJ 7% sales tax, based on $55K MSRP).

Dealer I selected is near me - Salerno Duane in Summit, NJ. Will be calling them tomorrow (8/17/2020). When I configured my car, they wanted a $1,000 deposit (not $500). Not sure why - will find out. Also will be trading in my 2014 Nissan Murano LE Platinum Edition - hope to get a good trade-in price :^)

This will be my first EV - looking forward to it!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've looked at others but really like the style / features of the Mach-E and the extensive dealer network etc. If I get a decent trade-in value it should be a great deal.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi everyone!

Just joined and am thinking of ordering this week. With the $7500 Federal and $5000 NJ incentive (plus no 7% NJ sales tax) it's a very enticing offer. Premium RWD with Extended Range in Space White just hits the 55K NJ threshold to get the $5K rebate. That takes the price down to $42,500 (and an additional savings of $3,850 in NJ 7% sales tax, based on $55K MSRP).

Dealer I selected is near me - Salerno Duane in Summit, NJ. Will be calling them tomorrow (8/17/2020). When I configured my car, they wanted a $1,000 deposit (not $500). Not sure why - will find out. Also will be trading in my 2014 Nissan Murano LE Platinum Edition - hope to get a good trade-in price :^)

All American Ford in Hackensack was only asking $500.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,134 Posts
Hi everyone!

Before you confirm your order, you should make sure the deposit is refundable, that they won't be charging ADM and that they take X-plan. Are they on the no-ADM dealer list here on the site?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts