Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if everyone who has gotten their MME loves it as much as they had hoped. (I hope so!) :)

Premium Member
2021 Mustang Mach-E Star White RWD/ER Premium
Love it, always looking for an excuse to drive somewhere or sit in the vehicle and run through the screen menus. Hoping however, that Ford clears up some of the charging soft wear issues.
Finally plugged in a thumb drive full of music and listened to two of my favorite "road songs" Gimme Shelter (The Stones) and Crazy on You (Heart). A recommendation for Classical aficionados, a Pianist named Ferruccio Busoni playing J. S. Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D Minor adapted for the piano.

Super Moderator
So far, so good! Everyone who sees or rides in it, loves it!
I kind of like to go around 鈥榠ncognito鈥, so I avoid bright color cars. But even with the Carbonized Gray, I get stopped and asked about the MMe no less than six times a day. Yes, I have been counting!

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
So far, so good! Everyone who sees or rides in it, loves it!
I kind of like to go around 鈥榠ncognito鈥, so I avoid bright color cars. But even with the Carbonized Gray, I get stopped and asked about the MMe no less than six times a day. Yes, I have been counting!
I am generally incognito too (avoid vanity plates for this reason) but I cannot resist Grabber Blue. EVERYONE is going to know where I am at all times. :oops:

Registered
No regrets here. Couple software bugs but I have confidence with OTA that they'll be fixed. And they're minor bugs, so not very bothersome to me.

I got a Rapid Red, people stop and ask about it, look while at a stoplight, etc. Haven't seen another one in my area yet. I'm thinking it'll be pretty scarce for the next year or 2.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Love it, always looking for an excuse to drive somewhere or sit in the vehicle and run through the screen menus. Hoping however, that Ford clears up some of the charging soft wear issues.
Finally plugged in a thumb drive full of music and listened to two of my favorite "road songs" Gimme Shelter (The Stones) and Crazy on You (Heart). A recommendation for Classical aficionados, a Pianist named Ferruccio Busoni playing J. S. Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D Minor adapted for the piano.
I had Gimme Shelter blasting this morning myself. :) So a thumb drive is required...???

Premium Member
I had Gimme Shelter blasting this morning myself. :) So a thumb drive is required...???
Not required but I have a rather 'eclectic' play list so when I'm not on Sirius, I use thumb drive(s) vs. the phone the former being a bit easier to navigate馃幖

Premium Member
@MachDrive: " I kind of like to go around 鈥榠ncognito鈥, so I avoid bright color cars. But even with the Carbonized Gray, I get stopped and asked about the MMe no less than six times a day".
Yeah, I definitely went wrong when I got the Star White which is 'electric' in sunlight forcing me to wear the 'Mustache and false nose glasses' and other disguises 馃ぁ to avoid being recognized. The price of being a Mustang Mach-E owner.

Registered
Just curious if everyone who has gotten their MME loves it as much as they had hoped. (I hope so!) :)
I'm loving mine. Got a red so I'd be noticed, only to find out I have a neighbor on my street who has a gray that he got a week before mine! We're in a small rural town so we have the most MME's per capita of anywhere. I can't wait to get my GT on order so I guess you have my answer!

Registered
I had a very difficult decision to make. I ordered MME way back when, then came across a deal too good to resist on a Jaguar I-Pace. 8 months in the I-Pace and up comes my MME order, all ready for pickup...

After a whole lot of back and forth and a few test drives, I decided to toss in the I-Pace and drive away with the MME. On the surface, the Jag is a little more polished - vented seats, heads up display, a quieter ride, and (the sticking point I almost could not give up) adjustable height air suspension with much more clearance than the MME. Buy hey - off road work is for the First Edition Bronco I'm waiting for anyways...

The reason for the change, and the reason I'm so happy I did thus far (a week in) - The Mach E just feels miles ahead from a technology standpoint. With the help of tax credits I recovered the vast majority of my investment in the I-Pace and have ZERO regrets making the change.

The Jag was amazing too though. The biggest takeaway for me - Once you've gone electric, it's really hard to look back!

Registered
Discussion Starter #17
I had a very difficult decision to make. I ordered MME way back when, then came across a deal too good to resist on a Jaguar I-Pace. 8 months in the I-Pace and up comes my MME order, all ready for pickup...

After a whole lot of back and forth and a few test drives, I decided to toss in the I-Pace and drive away with the MME. On the surface, the Jag is a little more polished - vented seats, heads up display, a quieter ride, and (the sticking point I almost could not give up) adjustable height air suspension with much more clearance than the MME. Buy hey - off road work is for the First Edition Bronco I'm waiting for anyways...

The reason for the change, and the reason I'm so happy I did thus far (a week in) - The Mach E just feels miles ahead from a technology standpoint. With the help of tax credits I recovered the vast majority of my investment in the I-Pace and have ZERO regrets making the change.

The Jag was amazing too though. The biggest takeaway for me - Once you've gone electric, it's really hard to look back!
This is interesting...I've been on futile search for a Grabber Blue FE and have a GT on reservation. Maybe I'll buy the other electric car I've been looking at now (supposedly holds its value really really well), and then ditch it when the GT finally becomes available "late summer." Glad you're so happy with your decision!

Registered
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Rapid Red
DJ Told me one of his coworkers was anxiously waiting. I really wanted Carbonized Grey as well. But the black is pretty nice too. And DJ worked so hard to find a Grey one that he earned my business one way or another.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts