Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reserved a Premium back in November. I’m in the DFW area. Any others from TX? And what dealer did you select?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Chevy was supposed to come out with an SUV version of the Bolt, but I haven't heard anything about it in a very long time.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes the BoltEUV. I thought slated as a 2021 model. The BoltEV has been good but the interior is toy like and the layout needs revamped. Looking forward to the MachE for the interior quality and cargo space.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Reserved a Premium back in November. I’m in the DFW area. Any others from TX? And what dealer did you select?
Yep, I will be in the Tyler area with DFW as my backup. Have a current Focus Electric one of the few. My wife has used as a city commuter for 3 years. The Mustang will be a step up. Had previous Tesla reservation I cancelled. Many service issues in the San Antonio area. Tesla will have a hard time servicing and repairing all the new cars. It is their most difficult challenge. Not yet a good manufacturer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts