Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone had any indication from their UK dealerships yet on potential dates?
My pre-order not even confirmed yet.
Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks
You may wish to peruse the UK customers thread on the Mach e forum. Lots of indications but I wouldn’t bet the house on any of them.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Thanks
Its understood that early 2021 is around when when UK deliveries will happen.

From a Ford spokesperson:

"Unfortunately, the disruption from COVID-19 to our production facility in North America has resulted in a delay to the delivery of Mustang MACH-E to customers. We have now started to safely bring operations back online and we expect deliveries in Europe to start in early 2021.”

·
Registered
448 Posts
Its understood that early 2021 is around when when UK deliveries will happen.

From a Ford spokesperson:

"Unfortunately, the disruption from COVID-19 to our production facility in North America has resulted in a delay to the delivery of Mustang MACH-E to customers. We have now started to safely bring operations back online and we expect deliveries in Europe to start in early 2021.”
When is this quote from? Who said it, if you can share?

Also, early 2021 deliveries to Europe does not necessarily include those in the UK. As @bazzac indicated, his or her order is not even confirmed yet. Meanwhile, it sounds as though many orders in the Netherlands are confirmed and may be among the earlier European deliveries.

There's a long discussion thread on this on the other forum that may be helpful.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When is this quote from? Who said it, if you can share?

Also, early 2021 deliveries to Europe does not necessarily include those in the UK. As @bazzac indicated, his or her order is not even confirmed yet. Meanwhile, it sounds as though many orders in the Netherlands are confirmed and may be among the earlier European deliveries.

There's a long discussion thread on this on the other forum that may be helpful.
Yes other discussions are indicating dates like April and May 21 for the UK and that's from people who have had pre-orders in quite early on.

Ford's communication is a lot to be desired. I think people would be a lot more satisfied to stick it out if Ford just communicated likely timelines.
I've contacted them twice. Once by chat but only got a generic "likely to be Feb/March to the UK" response but that was without specifically looking at my order. Second time, I emailed, but that was over a week ago and still no response. Just seems bonkers that a company is happy to take orders without advising their customer's when they are likely to fulfill their order. I get it, Covid, but at least update website or socials to keep people informed. The Ford UK website, under ' How do I pre-order the Mustang Mach-E? ' , the website is still stating that 'orders will be confirmed in Summer 2020'.
I've spoken with my delaership and he can see the pre-order but appears to have no clue when they are likely to start confirming orders nevermind receiving cars. Doesn't fill me with a lot of confidence.

Obviously, like all of us on here, I'm mad keen on the car and so like most of us we are happy to stick it out but that can only go on so long we need to have ETA's. Ford are relying on a lot of good faith and patience at the moment.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I got all the way through the pre-order (30th December) and it has a delivery date of April 2021.

Still debating IF I should sign the dotted line and pay the deposit ...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got all the way through the pre-order (30th December) and it has a delivery date of April 2021.

Still debating IF I should sign the dotted line and pay the deposit ...
I completed my order but have not got a date only estimated 20 to 23 week period.

Where did you get a date?

B

·
Registered
16 Posts
I completed my order but have not got a date only estimated 20 to 23 week period.

Where did you get a date?

B
The date was provided in the latter stages or ordering - I did see the above period but when I selected RWD Std Range in Black it dropped to estimated 12-14 weeks and then later on it gave a specific date in April 2021

·
Registered
16 Posts
Further update, UK Ford said dealer examples will be available in first quarter of this year. a whole quarter isnt very specific but when dealers start getting MME's I will update.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've got a date of 30th July 2021.... Not sure if the publicised delay in 'February' deliveries will have a knock on effect to everyone else.

Hopefully the delay is a minor modification on units already built and will be rectified on units as they come through the production line! 😁

1 - 11 of 11 Posts