Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
View attachment 5010
Anyone else experience this? I reset the Sync system and it cleared up, but it was weird.
I have not heard of this happening on an MMe, only blank screens that require you to turn the car off and on again. Hopefully, it was just a one-time software glitch.

However, I’ve seen similar display errors with laptops. There was a case with 17” MacBook Pros where a defect developed in the circuit board as the GPU heated with use. It caused pin separation that resulted in sporadic patterns like this. Hard resets made it go away for a while.

Keep your eye on this one. If it happens again, report it to your Ford service center immediately.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I also had forgotten. Attached is what I received from the service manager: "Ford's working on it" No seriously please see the attached photo. I also enquired as to when Ford would be doing this OTA and he said "They're working on it" View attachment 4671
Interesting, I have never been able to get the level 3 charging at EA to work on my MME/FE. An Audi E-tron next to me went from 29% to 90% in the same time my MME from 45% to 62%. My MME never exceeded 33KWH, while the Audi was at 160KWH up to 80% then continues at about 100KWH to 90%. Now my Mobile charger that came with the MME is suddenly not working, went to the dealer and the part is backordered with no delivery date in sight. I can no longer charge at home. There are no ElectrifyAmericas near me to use the 250KWH FORD gives you. Ordered a JuiceBox for $700 to resolve the issue. Using a nearby EVgo for now, Grrrrrrr.

·
Registered
MME Premium extended range AWD
203 Posts
Mostly, I'm learning from my own silly mistakes. Could not figure out how to unlock the back doors for kids to get out, then realized there is a button on drivers door to control this. Only other issue: Car sometimes defaults back to settings like auto stop back on, traction control back on, only 3 rows of music choices rather than the 6 rows that I chose.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Mostly, I'm learning from my own silly mistakes. Could not figure out how to unlock the back doors for kids to get out, then realized there is a button on drivers door to control this. Only other issue: Car sometimes defaults back to settings like auto stop back on, traction control back on, only 3 rows of music choices rather than the 6 rows that I chose.
Mine kept doing the same thing but then I realized that anytime I autostarted it with FordPass, it would change the user profile to Default instead of my profile. Once I went into the profile (top left corner) and changed it back to my profile, all my channels and settings were saved.

·
Premium Member
2021 Mustang Mach-E Star White RWD/ER Premium
1,946 Posts
Interesting, I have never been able to get the level 3 charging at EA to work on my MME/FE. An Audi E-tron next to me went from 29% to 90% in the same time my MME from 45% to 62%. My MME never exceeded 33KWH, while the Audi was at 160KWH up to 80% then continues at about 100KWH to 90%. Now my Mobile charger that came with the MME is suddenly not working, went to the dealer and the part is backordered with no delivery date in sight. I can no longer charge at home. There are no ElectrifyAmericas near me to use the 250KWH FORD gives you. Ordered a JuiceBox for $700 to resolve the issue. Using a nearby EVgo for now, Grrrrrrr.
If you have a Costco by you the JuiceBox is $599 Have you tried calling Elec. Am. on the 1800 # on the station? They're very accommodating.

·
Premium Member
1,946 Posts
Mine kept doing the same thing but then I realized that anytime I autostarted it with FordPass, it would change the user profile to Default instead of my profile. Once I went into the profile (top left corner) and changed it back to my profile, all my channels and settings were saved.
Jim, I wondered why on two occasions when I got in the vehicle it was not on my profile. Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you have a Costco by you the JuiceBox is $599 Have you tried calling Elec. Am. on the 1800 # on the station? They're very accommodating.
Juice box pro 40 on sale with Enel X to $599, free shipping so I ordered one. Thanks, I will call EA next time I charge with them and hopefully get a faster charge.

·
Premium Member
1,946 Posts
Juice box pro 40 on sale with Enel X to $599, free shipping so I ordered one. Thanks, I will call EA next time I charge with them and hopefully get a faster charge.
My initial charge speed at ambient temps in the 20s and 30s and a 20% SOC and 34% SOC has been between 164 to 168 kWh on a 350 kWh EA station. Hope that yours gets better

·
Registered
1 Posts
240V outlet. I have both a Juice Box Pro 40 and the Ford Mobile Charger. Neither work. Dealer brought over another MME to my house and that charged fine. All of my charge settings are on manual with no charging schedules set up and 100% max rate charge selected. Also wiped the car fresh and tried without loading any personal settings or pairing with Ford Pass. Didn't help either. Thankfully the Chief Engineer of the Mach-E just emailed me and said they are starting to review the module data that was uploaded to the team. Hopefully have a resolution soon or at least a path forward.
I am having the same issue. I have been charging my MME for over a month using my 240V outlet with no issues until 2 days ago. I now get the “Plugged it not charging” message and all lights eliminate blue besides the flashing blue light that shows when it starts charging. Have you heard from the Chief Engineer about a solution yet?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have to activate camera delay every single time I get in the car, but all my other settings stay. I have even turned it on and then saved my memory again in case. It’s annoying but not something to really complain about. Hopefully the next bug fix fixes that for me.

·
Premium Member
1,946 Posts
I have to activate camera delay every single time I get in the car, but all my other settings stay. I have even turned it on and then saved my memory again in case. It’s annoying but not something to really complain about. Hopefully the next bug fix fixes that for me.
Might I ask, what is the Camera Delay used for?

121 - 133 of 133 Posts