Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried changing dealers for their reservation so far? I'm curious to see what the process is like and if the Mach-E helpline is actually helpful.

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgandy Velvet Platinum
335 Posts
Has anyone tried changing dealers for their reservation so far? I'm curious to see what the process is like and if the Mach-E helpline is actually helpful.
Called Ford Marketing gave them my particulars (old deal/new dealer) they confirmed and gave me a CAS reference number said up to 5 business days to be entered in to the Ford Pass system

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
FYI The original dealer who ADM'ed $6000 onto the MSRP reposted a new price on my reservation sheet down to $500 ADM.

·
Registered
23 Posts
FYI The original dealer who ADM'ed $6000 onto the MSRP reposted a new price on my reservation sheet down to $500 ADM.
Oh boy . . . they've gone from a complete Gonif to only a partial Gonif. They haven't figured out that most dealers are NOT adding ADM?

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Oh boy . . . they've gone from a complete Gonif to only a partial Gonif. They haven't figured out that most dealers are NOT adding ADM?
Absolutely true, however as a former NY'er I had a couple of other Yiddish words in mind to describe Gaudin's actions.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi guys, I wanted to preorder on line but the system didn’t work, so I went to the dealership. Is there a way to follow the order online? Any suggestions? Thanks

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
545 Posts
Hi guys, I wanted to preorder on line but the system didn’t work, so I went to the dealership. Is there a way to follow the order online? Any suggestions? Thanks
Have you tried look it up in your My Ford account? You can log in and see reservations, orders, and vehicles at any time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I tried, and it’s not there. The dealership ordered the car and I cannot see it in the system. Should I call Ford?

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Anyone heard back from Ford on an OK on the dealer change? I'm on day two of the waiting for the new email. Got another email today with original dealer still in place.

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
They're now at MSRP but still no X Plan acceptance

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Day 4 still no reply from Marketing. I sent them an email last night with the CAS number enquiring on the status of the dealer change.

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Spoke with Marketing nothing yet and due to the holiday which would have been the 5th business day, it's now Monday at the earliest. o_O

·
Registered
1 Posts
After the dealer I had originally registered with told me they would not refund the $500 Dealer Deposit if I decided not to buy the car after I had a chance to test drive one, I called another dealer who agreed the deposit would be fully refundable and in one hour they had moved my reservation to their dealer ship and put through my order.

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
After the dealer I had originally registered with told me they would not refund the $500 Dealer Deposit if I decided not to buy the car after I had a chance to test drive one, I called another dealer who agreed the deposit would be fully refundable and in one hour they had moved my reservation to their dealer ship and put through my order.
I'll check with my new dealer on Monday if I don't hear from Ford. Thanks

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
I just placed my order with the new dealer. I received the confirmation email and the order is now accessible on Ford Pass App. Now if someone can figure out how to rearrange the months eg. July, Aug, October 26th

1 - 20 of 21 Posts