Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
MME, Infinite Blue, Premium, RWD, ER.
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

We're in Madison WI and excited that our Premium Extended RWD is supposed to be built next week.

Has anyone in WI had theirs delivered?

And does anyone know of a dealer in WI/IL that has one? I'm super excited to try it... We saw it at the Chicago Motor Show late 2019, but as a pre-production model, we couldn't even open the doors or see the frunk...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All

We're in Madison WI and excited that our Premium Extended RWD is supposed to be built next week.

Has anyone in WI had theirs delivered?

And does anyone know of a dealer in WI/IL that has one? I'm super excited to try it... We saw it at the Chicago Motor Show late 2019, but as a pre-production model, we couldn't even open the doors or see the frunk...
My dealer Holiday FORD Fond du Lac has a white demo MME. But my red MME just delivered and is on their floor display. I realize this post was two months ago, so you might have found one by now.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My dealer Holiday FORD Fond du Lac has a white demo MME. But my red MME just delivered and is on their floor display. I realize this post was two months ago, so you might have found one by now.
Congrats. It looks great. Thank you for letting me know. I’ve already taken delivery of my infinite blue. Enjoy the ride. It’s amazing.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That’s be fun. We’re heading up north sometime this summer, we should have a Mach-E meetup 🎉😃 (Hopefully before we trade ours for the F150-Lightning)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi from West Bend. My Rapid Red, Premium, AWD with the extended battery was delivered early December.
So far, I am really liking the car! Lots of fun to drive. Also, I am finding that I am having lots of conversations surrounding EV’s and attempting to dispel common misperceptions.

·
Registered
22 Star White Prem AWD EX ordered 11/12/21
38 Posts
I just noticed this post thanks to edclements1. I'm from Medford and ordered a Star White Premium AWD EX on 11/12/21. I have heard nothing on progress other than the occasional "we know you are out there" e-mail from Ford. The priority code on the order is 19 - and I know the lowest code is 20 - so I think mine is on the extra slow train. I assume Ford does not consider northern Wisconsin to be a big EV market for them which would make me a lower priority. But I look forward to joining you on the road one day!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just noticed this post thanks to edclements1. I'm from Medford and ordered a Star White Premium AWD EX on 11/12/21. I have heard nothing on progress other than the occasional "we know you are out there" e-mail from Ford. The priority code on the order is 19 - and I know the lowest code is 20 - so I think mine is on the extra slow train. I assume Ford does not consider northern Wisconsin to be a big EV market for them which would make me a lower priority. But I look forward to joining you on the road one day!
I was at Middleton Ford in Madison last week, and they had White Prem AWD EX for sale, that someone backed out of... you might be able to make a deal with them... If you ask for Corey and tell him that Peter sent you, he'll be sure to take good care of you.

·
Registered
22 Star White Prem AWD EX ordered 11/12/21
38 Posts
I was at Middleton Ford in Madison last week, and they had White Prem AWD EX for sale, that someone backed out of... you might be able to make a deal with them... If you ask for Corey and tell him that Peter sent you, he'll be sure to take good care of you.
Thanks Puller! I called this morning. Corey is off today and they said he is the one I need to speak with regarding a Mach E - so I left a message for him. I checked their website and the car is not posted there - not sure if that means anything. Anyway, it's worth a try and I appreciate you sharing the information with me. I'll let you know what happens. My dealer is charging MSRP with no mark-up so that will play into the decision process - assuming they still have the car.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Puller! I called this morning. Corey is off today and they said he is the one I need to speak with regarding a Mach E - so I left a message for him. I checked their website and the car is not posted there - not sure if that means anything. Anyway, it's worth a try and I appreciate you sharing the information with me. I'll let you know what happens. My dealer is charging MSRP with no mark-up so that will play into the decision process - assuming they still have the car.
They didn’t have it on their site when I saw it either, but the salesperson I spoke with said it was for sale.

I don’t know if the mark them up. They didn’t with mine but that was also a year ago. Things have changed.

Good luck. Happy to help :)

Best, Peter

1 - 12 of 12 Posts