Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
MME, Infinite Blue, Premium, RWD, ER.
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

We're in Madison WI and excited that our Premium Extended RWD is supposed to be built next week.

Has anyone in WI had theirs delivered?

And does anyone know of a dealer in WI/IL that has one? I'm super excited to try it... We saw it at the Chicago Motor Show late 2019, but as a pre-production model, we couldn't even open the doors or see the frunk...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All

We're in Madison WI and excited that our Premium Extended RWD is supposed to be built next week.

Has anyone in WI had theirs delivered?

And does anyone know of a dealer in WI/IL that has one? I'm super excited to try it... We saw it at the Chicago Motor Show late 2019, but as a pre-production model, we couldn't even open the doors or see the frunk...
My dealer Holiday FORD Fond du Lac has a white demo MME. But my red MME just delivered and is on their floor display. I realize this post was two months ago, so you might have found one by now.
EFD119BE-5DB6-4C85-BFA6-F98B5A00BBD0.jpeg

·
Registered
MME, Infinite Blue, Premium, RWD, ER.
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My dealer Holiday FORD Fond du Lac has a white demo MME. But my red MME just delivered and is on their floor display. I realize this post was two months ago, so you might have found one by now.
Congrats. It looks great. Thank you for letting me know. I’ve already taken delivery of my infinite blue. Enjoy the ride. It’s amazing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts