Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are tons of cool center console organizers for Tesla and most cars, but i haven't found one for this car...would love to get my hands on one.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
I just got the AOSK insert for the center console. It fits nicely and leaves room underneath the insert for stuff. Hard to measure, but I'd guess it leaves about 1in of room underneath it when installed. It fits perfectly in the console, doesn't rattle and is easily removable to get those Cheetos out from the bottom.

Getting those Cheetos out from in between the seat and center console is another matter. May have to get a mouse.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I just got the AOSK insert for the center console. It fits nicely and leaves room underneath the insert for stuff. Hard to measure, but I'd guess it leaves about 1in of room underneath it when installed. It fits perfectly in the console, doesn't rattle and is easily removable to get those Cheetos out from the bottom.

Getting those Cheetos out from in between the seat and center console is another matter. May have to get a mouse.
Hmmm I just ordered this. Why would they leave an inch underneath it? It’s no very accessible under it? Seems like wasted space. I guess ill see when i get it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hmmm I just ordered this. Why would they leave an inch underneath it? It’s no very accessible under it? Seems like wasted space. I guess ill see when i get it.
Hide a pistol?
I wish there were either a lockable glove compartment or center console for those times I have to go somewhere that I can't take my gun in like the Courthouse or Post office. I have a little safe that will fit under the seat and secure with a cable but it isn't very convenient when you are just going in for a few minutes.

·
Registered
67 Posts
That's where you put emergency cash or a FOB in a Faraday cage. It's not great security but it keeps them out of sight.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hide a pistol?
I wish there were either a lockable glove compartment or center console for those times I have to go somewhere that I can't take my gun in like the Courthouse or Post office. I have a little safe that will fit under the seat and secure with a cable but it isn't very convenient when you are just going in for a few minutes.
I just got my AOSK insert and first thing I noticed was the space underneath. So to test it out got my H&K VP9SK (compact) and it fits perfectly underneath the insert. Great for the in and out trips you mentioned.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hide a pistol?
There's this for $50.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just got my AOSK insert and first thing I noticed was the space underneath. So to test it out got my H&K VP9SK (compact) and it fits perfectly underneath the insert. Great for the in and out trips you mentioned.
Where did you order the AOSK? On Amazon they are estimating delivery around Christmas time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I actually just received two of them. Ordered on amazon...two different sellers, but the items are identical. My plan was to cancel one of the orders and see which came in first...they came on the same day! I had to pay shipping on one of them and it was around $25. If anyone wants it, let me know and I'll ship to you. I have no idea what it costs to ship, so say $30 flat and I'll cover shipping.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts