Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
995 Posts
Lol, definitely not! Especially right next to the fillcaps for the toxic break fluid, coolant fill, windscreen fliud, etc.

But it sure can hold a lot of wings!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Lol, definitely not! Especially right next to the fillcaps for the toxic break fluid, coolant fill, windscreen fliud, etc.

But it sure can hold a lot of wings!
Missed opportunity on your part. Spillage from your fluids is merely a flavor booster, not to mention the potential super powers you might gain. Haven't you read a comic book? Jeesh

·
Registered
214 Posts
We have a company car show in Oct, they also serve lunch. Hopefully it will not be cancelled next year (and by then I'll have my car). I want to enter the Mach-e and put ice in my frunk. After all that's were most ICE (internal combustion engines) are.

But I need something interesting that is cheap and won't get too gross in heat to put on ice. The average high is 90 in Oct here.

·
Registered
498 Posts
We have a company car show in Oct, they also serve lunch. Hopefully it will not be cancelled next year (and by then I'll have my car). I want to enter the Mach-e and put ice in my frunk. After all that's were most ICE (internal combustion engines) are.

But I need something interesting that is cheap and won't get too gross in heat to put on ice. The average high is 90 in Oct here.
I see what you did there....

And beverages on ice make sense

·
Registered
331 Posts

Hmmm... Train engine? Other than drinks or ice cream sandwiches, it's the only thing I'm coming up with.

Kinda lame, but it's an ICE train engine.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
891 Posts
I definitely plan to fill the frunk with ice and beer, then go around offering to show my friends what's under the hood

View attachment 2399
That's my plan to make friends at my first Mustang Club of American event. They all sit around with their hoods open to check out the engines. I'll just fill the Frunk with ice and home brewed beer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts