1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have one ready to pick up at the DMV but I don't need it right now and hoping I can delay pickup for awhile with what's going on. I did it for fun since it was $50 and thought if I do the early enough nobody else would have MYMACH E

·
Registered
45 Posts
You can't preregister here either, but you can transfer. I ordered "MACH E" for my current SUV and will transfer after delivery.
I guess that's a thought. Although depending on what you drive now a lot of people may be very confused.

·
Registered
29 Posts
So you're the one that took MACH E :). I know it will go on my current car and it will be the classic black & yellow CA plate. I got the notice last week it was ready but I'm trying to hold off picking it up for a bit, I really don't want to be going down to the DMV right now.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Our DMVs are closed right now b/c of COVID-19. Won’t reopen until March 30. I was going for a custom plate in preparation for my Mach E as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
So you're the one that took MACH E :). I know it will go on my current car and it will be the classic black & yellow CA plate.
I don't live in CA, so someone else got there before you. Great minds think alike, apparently. :)

I guess that's a thought. Although depending on what you drive now a lot of people may be very confused.
Rather than install them on my SUV, I'll keep the Mach E plates on the passenger seat , and if I get pulled over, I'll tell the cop I haven't had time to install them. That should work at least until the weather is good enough to park the SUV and start driving the convertible. 👓🦲

·
Registered
29 Posts
I don't live in CA, so someone else got there before you. Great minds think alike, apparently. :)

Rather than install them on my SUV, I'll keep the Mach E plates on the passenger seat , and if I get pulled over, I'll tell the cop I haven't had time to install them. That should work at least until the weather is good enough to park the SUV and start driving the convertible. 👓🦲
In California you have to surrender your old plates.

·
Registered
29 Posts

I spent quite a bit of time thinking of different combinations before I found one that wasn't taken. :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
I ordered a custom plate today. To me, the plate MACH E looked too plain on standard NJ plates, and didn’t fit on the specialty plates. (Looks like MACH E is still available as of this posting if anyone in NJ wants it).
Waiting for the commission’s approval on my selection.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts