Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

61 - 80 of 120 Posts

Registered
MME First Edition Rapid Red
I got mine today!
It will be on my MkS until I take delivery.

Hey Jhalkias - you near Toledo?
We could get our Rapid Red MME 4X Premium's together....
My wife is onboard - no eye rolling here

View attachment 2016
Canton. Work near Cleveland. But would be glad to take a road trip. Toledo is not that far, and there鈥檚 an EA charger on the turnpike. Some weekend after we get our cars, but not promising my wife will come along unless we meet in a Target parking lot with a Starbucks nearby!馃槀

Registered
OK, so I finally broke down and ordered "MAQUIS" for my current car that I'll transfer, so the other ideas I had I might as well pass along:

BATTCAR
BATTPNY
BATSTNG
0GAS4ME
WHOMME
ZEVSTNG
ZEVMME

and for those subscribing to the "not a mustang" camp:
PHNYPNY
FONYPNY

Registered
OK, so I finally broke down and ordered "MAQUIS" for my current car that I'll transfer, so the other ideas I had I might as well pass along:

BATTCAR
BATTPNY
BATSTNG
0GAS4ME
WHOMME
ZEVSTNG
ZEVMME

PHNYPNY
FONYPNY
"MAQUIS" - Like the Star Trek terrorist group? haha

Registered
2021 Mach E Premium 4x
4PLANET
4 TERRA
NO CO2
NO GAS
GASFREE
ZEROGAS
PLUGDIN
C02FREE
WATTZIT
LIGHTNG
ZAP
ZAPPONY
E STANG

Registered
First Edition Mach-E, Carbonized Grey #10004515, GT Mach-E, White # 10006557
So you're the one that took MACH E :). I know it will go on my current car and it will be the classic black & yellow CA plate. I got the notice last week it was ready but I'm trying to hold off picking it up for a bit, I really don't want to be going down to the DMV right now.
CA DMV will hold your personal plate for at least 6 mos. They will send up to 2 or 3 notices in the mail-one every 3 mos, reminding you to come get the plate. When I got one as a gift for my husband鈥檚 F-150 I registered it to our 2013 F-150. We sold the 2013 before the plate came in, when the plate finally came in we were still waiting for the 2018 F-150...so it took a little work (fortunately I got a nice and very helpful DMV employee) to change the personalized plate from the 2013 to the 2018. I don鈥檛 know if I was just lucky, but it worked in that situation. I can鈥檛 decide if I want to spend the extra $ for a personalized plate for myself though...I used to give all my friends a hard time for having one :LOL:

Registered
CA DMV will hold your personal plate for at least 6 mos. They will send up to 2 or 3 notices in the mail-one every 3 mos, reminding you to come get the plate. When I got one as a gift for my husband鈥檚 F-150 I registered it to our 2013 F-150. We sold the 2013 before the plate came in, when the plate finally came in we were still waiting for the 2018 F-150...so it took a little work (fortunately I got a nice and very helpful DMV employee) to change the personalized plate from the 2013 to the 2018. I don鈥檛 know if I was just lucky, but it worked in that situation. I can鈥檛 decide if I want to spend the extra $ for a personalized plate for myself though...I used to give all my friends a hard time for having one :LOL:
Yeah, I used to think it was silly and expensive, but then on my current mustang I got "P52 FAL" and it felt like the plate was saying my mustang was a failed mustang (P-51). It turns out in NJ it is a one time $50 fee to get a personalized plate, so I figured I would pick what it said. The only issue I have is that I had to get them for the car I'm trading in, which I was expecting wouldn't be until February at the earliest. I applied for the plate on the 8th, and it took until the 20th for them to approve it - with an estimated 10 week wait to actually get them. Thursday I got a build date of 12/14, and although I should still have the plates before the car I am not sure if the DMV will get confused with a quick succession of getting a new plate, turning in the old, and then transferring the plate and registration to a new car. It is the DMV after all.

Registered

BATTCAR
BATTPNY
BATSTNG
0GAS4ME
WHOMME
ZEVSTNG
ZEVMME

PHNYPNY
FONYPNY
"MAQUIS" - Like the Star Trek terrorist group? haha
Now that is some creativity!

Registered
First Edition Mach-E, Carbonized Grey #10004515, GT Mach-E, White # 10006557
Yeah, I used to think it was silly and expensive, but then on my current mustang I got "P52 FAL" and it felt like the plate was saying my mustang was a failed mustang (P-51). It turns out in NJ it is a one time $50 fee to get a personalized plate, so I figured I would pick what it said. The only issue I have is that I had to get them for the car I'm trading in, which I was expecting wouldn't be until February at the earliest. I applied for the plate on the 8th, and it took until the 20th for them to approve it - with an estimated 10 week wait to actually get them. Thursday I got a build date of 12/14, and although I should still have the plates before the car I am not sure if the DMV will get confused with a quick succession of getting a new plate, turning in the old, and then transferring the plate and registration to a new car. It is the DMV after all.
CA has annual fees for personalized plates...go figure...they get you every which way. I just tried to order some for myself, but b/c of Covid, CA isn鈥檛 issuing any personalized plates. I have no idea how Covid makes an impact on whether my new plate is sequential or personalized, but that鈥檚 the story here. I鈥檒l keep trying :cool:

Premium Member
I ordered a custom plate today. To me, the plate MACH E looked too plain on standard NJ plates, and didn鈥檛 fit on the specialty plates. (Looks like MACH E is still available as of this posting if anyone in NJ wants it).
Waiting for the commission鈥檚 approval on my selection.
I went with YRRD

61 - 80 of 120 Posts