Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
MME, Infinite Blue, Premium, RWD, ER.
188 Posts
I’m keeping my other ideas to myself for when I get my own MME.
So you are getting the second one? Good for you 👍🏼

I wish I could persuade my husband to get a Mach-E as well, but he’s absolutely hooked on the cyber truck 🤦🏼‍♂️

He won’t be driving my MME that’s for sure. That’s MINE 😂

·
Registered
49 Posts
Transferring my Massachusetts EV plates from my Energi to the Mach e.

Reactions: Puller

·
Registered
2014 Ford Focus ST
11 Posts
My current vanity plate is octane’s chemical formula, C8H18. I think I’m going to transfer it to the MMEGT for irony’s sake haha 😛

·
Registered
MME, Infinite Blue, Premium, RWD, ER.
188 Posts
Received my South Dakota
View attachment 4960
Wow! That looks a lot better than the Wisconsin will. Our plates are quite simple. haven’t gotten mine yet. Just transferred the plates from my old car so the MME had plates for the road trip that I’m currently on.

·
Registered
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Rapid Red
225 Posts

My plates showed up today. Now they’re both plated. Next up a little paint correction, ceramic coating, painted calipers, window tint and super snake center stripes.

·
Registered
42 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Where are my aerospace engineer nerds at!
VOVRA E

Anyone...anyone... Buhler....Buhler....
Uhhh, Dyna-Soar?? I stumped Tom Hatten when I appeared on the Sunday-morning "Popeye" kids show, where you were asked to complete a "squibble"...which in my case was an inverted "Y". On the glass panel (paper easel every day except for Sunday), I drew a rocket, and told the TV host that it was a prototype rocket called the Dyna-Soar. Crickets sounded in the studio for several seconds, until he said "That's nice." This was in 1959-1960 (I was 10 or 11).

101 - 120 of 120 Posts