121 - 140 of 178 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,983 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Mustang Mach E
69 Posts
HA, we think alike there... This morning I submitted 4 ideas, I shall find out which one I get in about 6-8 weeks. Yes, it takes that long in Vancouver... :(

·
Registered
15 Posts
In Delaware, there's an online section of the DMV site where you can check instantly if a particular tag is available. If it is, it automatically allows you to reserve it for 60 days.

·
Premium Member
2021 Mustang Mach E
69 Posts
See, now THAT is clever... Here in my Province, You submit your top 5, 6-8 weeks later they arrive. If all are rejected, your application and $100 cheque are returned in 1-2 weeks. VERY archaic process. Now, when I got my BATMN1 plate, the insurance agent called in and checked for me... originally I wanted BATMAN, which was shockingly still available, but our Government insurance provider would not allow direct licensed names such as BATMAN, GOTHAM, etc, hence the creative BATMN1. ;)

·
Premium Member
2021 Mustang Mach E
69 Posts
KW Pony
E Pony
WattFun
Mach E
NO CO2
I know "E PONY" has been taken as someone on here already posted that plate... A friend suggested I do MURR E (for my name Murray) haha.
Here are my submissions.

E STANG
MACH EH
E-STNG
NO ICE

-Murray

·
Registered
181 Posts
Applied for my plates almost 4 weeks ago when I bought my car but in no hurry to get them. For whatever reason, Illinois will not allow personalized or vanity plates for the electric vehicle plates. They are random numbers followed by EL.

There are rumors that an attempt will be made to change the law that prohibits them and I have written to two state elected officials asking them to support repealing the license plate law prohibiting personalized and vanity plates for electric vehicles.

·
Premium Member
2021 Mustang Mach E
69 Posts
Applied for my plates almost 4 weeks ago when I bought my car but in no hurry to get them. For whatever reason, Illinois will not allow personalized or vanity plates for the electric vehicle plates. They are random numbers followed by EL.

There are rumors that an attempt will be made to change the law that prohibits them and I have written to two state elected officials asking them to support repealing the license plate law prohibiting personalized and vanity plates for electric vehicles.
OH wow, that's kinda strange... never knew this.
Hope that law changes for you.
-Murray

121 - 140 of 178 Posts