Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
141 - 160 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Applied for my plates almost 4 weeks ago when I bought my car but in no hurry to get them. For whatever reason, Illinois will not allow personalized or vanity plates for the electric vehicle plates. They are random numbers followed by EL.

There are rumors that an attempt will be made to change the law that prohibits them and I have written to two state elected officials asking them to support repealing the license plate law prohibiting personalized and vanity plates for electric vehicles.

The beautiful Illinois electric license plate. Random numbers followed by EL (electric). I sure hope the legislation is successful this summer.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Love the now unavailable Infinite Blue. I think for the extra cost you paid for the plates they should at least have some quality control. I'd ask for a redo but knowing most DMVs your lucky you have plates. I'm still waiting for my "CHK ENG" plates and I'm two weeks away from expiring my second set of temporary paper license plates.

·
Registered
MME, Infinite Blue, Premium, RWD, ER.
278 Posts
Love the now unavailable Infinite Blue. I think for the extra cost you paid for the plates they should at least have some quality control. I'd ask for a redo but knowing most DMVs your lucky you have plates. I'm still waiting for my "CHK ENG" plates and I'm two weeks away from expiring my second set of temporary paper license plates.
Fortunately I had “regular” plates, so I didn’t have to use the temporary paper ones driving all over the US.
I hope you get yours soon.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Local (TX) tax office called me yesterday and told me my custom plate is in. They will hold it for me. Mach E scheduled to be built 6/14.

COOL EV

·
Registered
101 Posts
As an Arizona State alum, I'm going with SPARKY. 😉
Great idea! You’re lucky - My school was the anteaters 😂 not sure how that would work on my Mach E! I’m still in the area of the university too. But I’m wanting a more beach-y theme.

·
Registered
2021 MME Premium AWD Silver/Black Ext
9 Posts
I narrowed down my list to my favorite two entries. Here is the rest of the list. ;)

NRJIZED
M POW3R
H0RSPWR
HV0LTIJ
GIDDYUP
WATTAGE
SADDLUP
STABLM8
SHIFT
BUCKGAS
CHARJ
0PETROL
BNO GAS
4GETGAS
NUBREED
EDI5ON
EDI50N
H0R5E E
RECHARJ
NICE UX
NOICEUX
1STGEAR
COULOMB
KULOHMS
L8RDUDE
CYAL8R
W84IT
E HORSE
P0NY UP
NOICEAJ
L8RG8R
CHARJUP
AXLR8R
AXLR8
EXLR8R
EXLR8
ALLCAPS
ELIV8R
OIL LOW
CHKENGN
0UTAGA5
OUTAGA5
LOW GAS
CLOWDS
BLUSKYZ
MACH E
GOGOGJT
KWATTS
FATPONY
SH0CKER
SH0CKNG
ESREVER
AY EES
TAILWND
DAWNKEE
3FAZE
3PHASE
NTPUMPD
GASHULL
AMP
N GO
WATT GO
NO TSLA
NOTTSLA
ZEROGAS
NOMOGAS
MUSTANG
GASFREE
4 EARTH
GASLESS
SICKPNY
SIKPONY
KW PONY
PONY KW
XILR8
WLDHRSZ
EV4LIFE
WATTSGO
L
POWN E
POKNEES
PONYPWR
PWRPONY

PWRPNES
Now that I have my Mach E I am looking for plate ideas. I have to say this is quite an impressive list. Sorry if I missed it but what was the end result for you?

For me, I am trying to find a plate that would be meaningful to golfers but ALSO be appreciated by EV enthusiasts...I have a couple of ideas but still searching for that perfect one!

141 - 160 of 178 Posts