Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we get closer to delivery…

Make sure that your dealer is participating in any rebate or grant programs! Here in California the dealer has to be signed up to participate in two different programs that I qualify for. I had a short talk with the sales manager of my dealer and he said that they will not be participating in both programs. This is an additional $7000 off the price of my Mach E in addition to the $7500 federal credit. I sent an email to the general manager to confirm this and awaiting his reply. If they do not - I will have to change dealers!

For reference the California rebate URL’s are below:

https://www.cleanfuelreward.com. This replaces the utility, (for me PG&E rebate program)

https://cleanvehiclegrants.org

Both of them are California only - check your states programs for participation. And if your installing dealer is participating.

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
1,198 Posts
As we get closer to delivery…
This is an additional $7000 off the price of my Mach E in addition to the $7500 federal credit.
Can you be more specific about the $7000 off in additional to the Federal Tax credit of $7,500?

Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you be more specific about the $7000 off in additional to the Federal Tax credit of $7,500?

Thanks!
Sure.... If you follow the links in the original post the first is a California Only Clean fuel program offering up to $1500 off of a qualifying BEV. The second is income based and may not apply to everyone. It offers up to $5000.00 for the car and an additional up to $2000.00 to install a charger station in your home. The requirement are strict, but can be done. Hope this helps. Remember - this is California only! Other states may have different programs. The main take away here is the your dealer has to be an approved dealer to take advantage of some of the programs BEFORE delivery.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts