Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
When you click on the link this is what you do so you can experience the Mach-E from the comfort of your own home.

WHAT IS IT?

Mustang Mach-E Expert in 0-60 is an augmented reality (AR) experience, designed to bring the world closer to the all-new electric pony. Expert in 0-60 enables you to move around a life-sized Mustang Mach-E and explore it at your own pace — wherever you are.

Over a series of ten ‘episodes,’ Ford experts take people on an audio-guided tour of the vehicle, diving into details such as the heritage, design inspiration, SYNC 4A, charging, driving dynamics and so much more — showcasing the First Edition, Premium & GT models.

HOW IT WORKS

The AR episodes are easily accessible via Ford’s Instagram and Facebook channels. Tap the episode to launch the experience in your phone or tablet camera, dropping the Mustang Mach-E in front of you. Turn on your audio for the guided tour.

Team members are encouraged to use Expert in 0-60 AR experience as a tool to share with friends and family and even to create your own customized content to share on your personal social channels. With 3 Mustang Mach-E Models to choose from, you can get creative and record your own voice over in a location of your choice.

·
Super Moderator
1,223 Posts
Seemed pretty lame to me. Not one of their better applications of tech.
I don’t have the patience to bother with AR interfaces, especially when directly linked to social media (which I avoid like the plague it is).

This also assumes everyone has a newer phone.

I would have preferred a standard, rotating 360° image I could click on a feature and learn about it.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,008 Posts
I don’t have the patience to bother with AR interfaces, especially when directly linked to social media (which I avoid like the plague it is).

This also assumes everyone has a newer phone.

I would have preferred a standard, rotating 360° image I could click on a feature and learn about it.
Agreed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts