Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the new MachE have Automatic Brake Hold?
When activated, Automatic Brake Hold retains brake pressure when the vehicle comes to a stop such as at a traffic light or in heavy traffic. This frees the driver from continually pressing the brake pedal to maintain the vehicle in a stopped position, a significant improvement in driving enjoyment. This is offered on a humble Honda Civic. I consider this a MUST HAVE. At least should be included in the GT for $60K.

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
725 Posts
Interesting question.

I have had that feature on my past two Mercedes and prior to that on my BMW.

I really like it and hope it is on First Edition: it should be: it icost $60,800 a luxury price point!

·
Super Moderator
1,224 Posts
Will the new MachE have Automatic Brake Hold?
When activated, Automatic Brake Hold retains brake pressure when the vehicle comes to a stop such as at a traffic light or in heavy traffic. This frees the driver from continually pressing the brake pedal to maintain the vehicle in a stopped position, a significant improvement in driving enjoyment. This is offered on a humble Honda Civic. I consider this a MUST HAVE. At least should be included in the GT for $60K.
Good news, the Mach-E lists Auto Hold on its feature list, its listed at the top of page 10 of the Packaging Guide. (Link here: Packaging Guide)

you also have One-pedal driving mode, which is great in stop and go traffic, too.

Read through the guide, there’s a lot of hidden gems you may like.

·
Super Moderator
1,224 Posts
Fantasy Mach-E add-ons would be a different thread!

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
755 Posts
Thought about it but this one I'll leave to someone with a greater imagination

1 - 15 of 15 Posts