Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Just curious what you guys think is the best ceramic coating for my yet-to-be-produced-or-delivered MME GT. Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
DIY or pro? I used Avalon King for mine as a DIY option. A full prep and application took probably like 7-8 hours which was more than I expected. Looks great but longevity is obviously TBD. I’ve not heard anything bad about Avalon King and they’re reasonably priced. I recommend checking them out on YouTube and you can also see some competitor options. If you’re doing DIY and don’t have a full suite of tools and a lot of experience, Avalon King is probably the way to go because it’s a lot more forgiving than the truly professional level coatings that require precise application. Sure, you still gotta pay attention to flash times but it’s literally a wipe on, wipe off.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DIY or pro? I used Avalon King for mine as a DIY option. A full prep and application took probably like 7-8 hours which was more than I expected. Looks great but longevity is obviously TBD. I’ve not heard anything bad about Avalon King and they’re reasonably priced. I recommend checking them out on YouTube and you can also see some competitor options. If you’re doing DIY and don’t have a full suite of tools and a lot of experience, Avalon King is probably the way to go because it’s a lot more forgiving than the truly professional level coatings that require precise application. Sure, you still gotta pay attention to flash times but it’s literally a wipe on, wipe off.
Thanks! I was thinking more of a DIY product... at least as first.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts