Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Star White RWD/ER Premium
3,225 Posts
I did mine at the dealer and when I picked it up it said BC active. I tried it in a Blue Zone, and it was a 'No-Go'. Week or so later I received OTA updates 2.8.2 and 2.8.3 and a notice that my year had begun and Hands Free is working fine.

·
Read Only
73 Posts
I got Blue Cruise couple weeks ago with 2.8.2 and next day 2.8.3 update; but it was right as I was leaving for vacation. Since getting back I have only tried it on a small portion of highway. Hopyfully over the long weekend coming up I will have more time to try it out. So far my impression is okay, it disengages at multiple spots. I don't know if it is due to the highway is unmapped or other issues. I have also not found a way to identify or show BC mapped highways on the car screen or Ford Pass app. If someone has figured it out please do tell us.

·
Registered
2021 ME FE Grabber Blue
469 Posts
I got Blue Cruise couple weeks ago with 2.8.2 and next day 2.8.3 update; but it was right as I was leaving for vacation. Since getting back I have only tried it on a small portion of highway. Hopyfully over the long weekend coming up I will have more time to try it out. So far my impression is okay, it disengages at multiple spots. I don't know if it is due to the highway is unmapped or other issues. I have also not found a way to identify or show BC mapped highways on the car screen or Ford Pass app. If someone has figured it out please do tell us.
BC roads in Ford Pass app map are hi-lited in red. Some on the forum say no but I find it quite accurate.

·
Premium Member
2021 Star White RWD/ER Premium
3,225 Posts
Like adaptive cruise it occasionally has difficulty at off ramps where the right lane marker 'disappears'

61 - 67 of 67 Posts