Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

Blue Cruise Update

5K views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  AssolMarandy 
#1 ·
Received an email from Ford that I’m in the next group to get Blue Cruise. There will be 5 to 7 OTAs depending on the vehicle. I have a Job 1 First Edition built December 2020. It’s been a long wait.

#6 ·
I don’t like not being one of the cool kids. Why didn’t I sign up for EA months ago?

What exactly is the brake recalibration thing? Is that adjusting when physical brakes kick in and regen stops to be smoother? Or maybe when getting off brakes to apply throttle?

#10 ·
BLUE CRUISE - my Mach-E is dreaming of it. Lots of comments about rolling out the update Q1 2022. This ends in a few days and still have not received any updates. My Mach-E feels VERY sad. I was hoping to test it when I go to Detroit in 1wk. I guess that is not happening. Little DISAPPOINTED AND DISSATISFIED.

#24 ·
I envy you, since you got an email, I had problems with this(( Complete fail, service writer said they do updates all the time and was adamant that the tech was getting Blue Cruise released. As soon as they gave the truck I checked the previously greyed out Automatic Update buttons and they were still greyed. I asked to speak with the tech by WXChat, nice guy but said this is the first update he'd ever attempted. So I am sure that I don't have Blue Cruise available.(I live in the Florida Keys, the nearest interstate is up in Miami so I can't check to see if it is functional.) I called Ford OTA and they told me there was nothing that can be done to be patient, OTA rep told me that Ford Customer service should not have told me to take the truck to the dealership.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.