Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
I’ve noticed a pattern with the updates I receive. Just before the update is scheduled, previous update details in Sync are cleared. Happened with the last three OTAs.

I envy you, since you got an email, I had problems with this(( Complete fail, service writer said they do updates all the time and was adamant that the tech was getting Blue Cruise released. As soon as they gave the truck I checked the previously greyed out Automatic Update buttons and they were still greyed. I asked to speak with the tech by WXChat, nice guy but said this is the first update he'd ever attempted. So I am sure that I don't have Blue Cruise available.(I live in the Florida Keys, the nearest interstate is up in Miami so I can't check to see if it is functional.) I called Ford OTA and they told me there was nothing that can be done to be patient, OTA rep told me that Ford Customer service should not have told me to take the truck to the dealership.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.