Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this is a repeat post. I searched for the topic but didn't get any relevant hits.

I know Ford hasn't published a useable map of the BC=enabled roads, but does anyone know which roads in Eastern Mass are enabled? We just got it back from the dealer update yesterday and haven't had a chance to test it or see what indications might be on the Synch nav system. It doesn't look like Rte 3 is enabled, which kind of sucks because we live 3 miles from it and are on it all the time.

This weekend I'll be travelling from Plymouth to Concord, probably via Rte 3, I-93, and I-95. I'd assume 93 and 95 are enabled but don't know for sure.

Any input from other Baystaters (or Massholes, depending on where you are)?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Sorry if this is a repeat post. I searched for the topic but didn't get any relevant hits.

I know Ford hasn't published a useable map of the BC=enabled roads, but does anyone know which roads in Eastern Mass are enabled? We just got it back from the dealer update yesterday and haven't had a chance to test it or see what indications might be on the Synch nav system. It doesn't look like Rte 3 is enabled, which kind of sucks because we live 3 miles from it and are on it all the time.

This weekend I'll be travelling from Plymouth to Concord, probably via Rte 3, I-93, and I-95. I'd assume 93 and 95 are enabled but don't know for sure.

Any input from other Baystaters (or Massholes, depending on where you are)?
128 or if you prefer 95, 1 and 3 (south shore) are BC enabled and I am guessing the Pike is a go as well.

·
Registered
2021 ME FE Grabber Blue
376 Posts
I saw another thread somewhere that discussed the red roads and the general consensus was that it just indicated divided highways.
Perhaps but I’ve been on divided highways that aren’t BlueCruise mapped or hi-lited in red. One of life’s many mysteries. I don’t understand why the built in Nav doesn’t hi-lite the mapped roads? That would make sense.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Perhaps but I’ve been on divided highways that aren’t BlueCruise mapped or hi-lited in red. One of life’s many mysteries. I don’t understand why the built in Nav doesn’t hi-lite the mapped roads? That would make sense.
UPDATE: I drove Rte 3, I-93S, and Rte 128 this morning and BlueCruise didn't activate on any of them, even though I had "Lane Centering with Hands Free" selected on.
The dealer update was completed Wed afternoon, and some owners have reported it has taken as much as 48 hours to activate, so maybe this afternoon. I'll try to follow up with Ford Support today, but I don't hold out much hope that they'll be helpful.

·
Registered
199 Posts
UPDATE: I drove Rte 3, I-93S, and Rte 128 this morning and BlueCruise didn't activate on any of them, even though I had "Lane Centering with Hands Free" selected on.
The dealer update was completed Wed afternoon, and some owners have reported it has taken as much as 48 hours to activate, so maybe this afternoon. I'll try to follow up with Ford Support today, but I don't hold out much hope that they'll be helpful.
Log in to your account on Ford.com and check the Connected Services tab to make sure BC is enabled.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's a funny thing. BC showed up on my Connected Services page about a month ago as "coming soon", but then disappeared while the dealer was doing the updates, and it hasn't come back yet. No explanation anywhere.

·
Registered
2021 ME FE Grabber Blue
376 Posts
That's a funny thing. BC showed up on my Connected Services page about a month ago as "coming soon", but then disappeared while the dealer was doing the updates, and it hasn't come back yet. No explanation anywhere.
That was a teaser Ford sent out. Same thing happened to me. When Ford enables BlueCruise you should get a message in the Ford Pass app and show in Connected Services.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Sounds like you don’t have BC yet. And now I can vouch for BC on the pike, from 128 to NYS.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts