Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,

Got my Mach-E last week. These might have already been reported, but after reading various things in the forums I thought I'd add them just in case.

1. Apparently they no longer ship with the frunk divider. So that's nice.
2. Mine came with BlueCruise. Tested it out a couple of times. Seemed to perform as advertised.
3. I read a lot of complaints about PaaK. Seems like something has been fixed. Updated app? Updated car? Whatever Ford has done seemed to iron the bugs out. Mine has never not worked.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Howdy,

Got my Mach-E last week. These might have already been reported, but after reading various things in the forums I thought I'd add them just in case.

1. Apparently they no longer ship with the frunk divider. So that's nice.
2. Mine came with BlueCruise. Tested it out a couple of times. Seemed to perform as advertised.
3. I read a lot of complaints about PaaK. Seems like something has been fixed. Updated app? Updated car? Whatever Ford has done seemed to iron the bugs out. Mine has never not worked.
What model did you get? GT? They seem to be shipping with BlueCruise. Surprised to hear about the divider.

·
Registered
2021 Mach-E
4 Posts
Nope. Premium. I got a notification that it was active a couple of hours after it was delivered. 🤷‍♂️

Happy surprise.
I bought a premium extended range in August, but doesn’t have blue cruise. When will that be available for those of us didn’t get it from the factory? I’ve heard that it is $600 for a 3 year subscription?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just ordered a 2022 Premium and BlueCruise was a line item in the features. i know there’s been talk about having it be a subscription, but for the time being, I think they’re trying to attract as many people away from Tesla as they can.

·
Premium Member
2021 Star White RWD/ER Premium
2,711 Posts
I just ordered a 2022 Premium and BlueCruise was a line item in the features. i know there’s been talk about having it be a subscription, but for the time being, I think they’re trying to attract as many people away from Tesla as they can.
There was a $600 price increase on the late 21s and 2022s that included the BC as a line item. On the earlier models it was an optional choice. Early adopters got a $100 off the three year $600 subscription.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I got my cyber orange GT delivered end of September (reserved November 2019, ordered April 2021).
Has BC fully functional and I am using it on CA highways hands free.
Also got a free second key-fob. The dealer notified me they had the extra one for me.
The tailgate was misaligned, and the dealership took care of it (sent it to their body shop for alignment).
They honored the X-Plan pricing, $1,000 off of MSRP, no markup. Got the ford Flex plan with $2,500 incentive and 1.4% interest for 36 months.
Overall great experience from Dealer at Capitol Ford in San Jose CA.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I think I read not until 2022.
It was supposed to be available via OTA update this fall. If the software is available in new builds why would it be delayed in cars already in customers driveways? That would be disappointing, bordering on bate and switch. The other thing is that when first advertised for $600 they didn't mention every 3 years. My dealer made it sound like it was a one time charge.

·
Premium Member
2021 Star White RWD/ER Premium
2,711 Posts
It was supposed to be available via OTA update this fall. If the software is available in new builds why would it be delayed in cars already in customers driveways? That would be disappointing, bordering on bate and switch. The other thing is that when first advertised for $600 they didn't mention every 3 years. My dealer made it sound like it was a one time charge.
The delay on this issue appears to be with the OTA not the BC software. Also, the fact that BC is a three year subscription is on the Ford.com site as well as on this forum. Since the $600 isn't paid until the customer activates it on their MMe which is not mandatory, not a "Bait and Switch" by Ford. The newer MMe's got a price increase of $600 with the BC activated on delivery.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

🤷‍♂️

1 - 19 of 19 Posts