Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
I pick up my MME tomorrow!!!!

What a frustrating experience from Ford. If they had any communication at all (which they don't) it would suck. But I am stoked about getting the Mach E. I still do not see any of them around, and of course I'm looking. Especially since I'll be driving one of the few Infinite Blue Metallic paint jobs.

Put a 60A circuit in my garage and another at my office for grins. Will be using the JuiceBox 48 when it ships and the Ford charger in the meantime. JuiceBox produces nice charge rate data plus graphs.
I'm paying cash and they made me an OK deal on my trade-in (actually not bad since I got almost what I paid for it).

So here is one person's experience from start to finish. Ford dealer located in San Antonio TX.
I ordered a MME
Premium,
Infinite Blue Metallic,
Black Onyx interior,
RWD,
ER Battery,
on Mar 15, 2021.
I checked everywhere I could on almost a daily basis to find out status. Almost none if it came directly from Ford (none from the dealer), but using a variety of other sites, managed to piece together what was happening. Here is my experience (note I pick up the car tomorrow, the day after this post):

View attachment 6083

129 day delivery.

Note that the Muncie ramp in KS is the railroad ramp that serves TX (Union Pacific I think). There are also ramps in/around Kansas City that are ramps for different railroads and destinations in the USA, such as Argentine ramp, Muncie ramp, Voltz ramp and perhaps others.

Am really stoked to get the car tomorrow.
Jim

·
Registered
891 Posts
I pick up my MME tomorrow!!!!

What a frustrating experience from Ford. If they had any communication at all (which they don't) it would suck. But I am stoked about getting the Mach E. I still do not see any of them around, and of course I'm looking. Especially since I'll be driving one of the few Infinite Blue Metallic paint jobs.

Put a 60A circuit in my garage and another at my office for grins. Will be using the JuiceBox 48 when it ships and the Ford charger in the meantime. JuiceBox produces nice charge rate data plus graphs.
I'm paying cash and they made me an OK deal on my trade-in (actually not bad since I got almost what I paid for it).

So here is one person's experience from start to finish. Ford dealer located in San Antonio TX.
I ordered a MME
Premium,
Infinite Blue Metallic,
Black Onyx interior,
RWD,
ER Battery,
on Mar 15, 2021.
I checked everywhere I could on almost a daily basis to find out status. Almost none if it came directly from Ford (none from the dealer), but using a variety of other sites, managed to piece together what was happening. Here is my experience (note I pick up the car tomorrow, the day after this post):

View attachment 6083

129 day delivery.

Note that the Muncie ramp in KS is the railroad ramp that serves TX (Union Pacific I think). There are also ramps in/around Kansas City that are ramps for different railroads and destinations in the USA, such as Argentine ramp, Muncie ramp, Voltz ramp and perhaps others.

Am really stoked to get the car tomorrow.
Jim
the cars will have a minimum of two truck rides, one from KC to the railhead that serves the destination - mine was voltz ramp in Birmingham MO which is a 20 mile trip from kc. In my case the second trip could also be viewed on the pals app because it came by the same trucking company, not all do. THis is what the pals app showed for mine.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Picked up my Premium MME, Infinite Blue Metallic, RWD, ExBattery yesterday. Now have 75 miles on it. I'm lovin it like I have never done with a new car before, and there have been quite a few of them. I'm going to have to get a neck brace because I'm still thrilled with that pedal to the metal acceleration.

The other noticeable feature is the quietness of the interior when driving. They did an excellent job on the noise abatement, and the ride is really smooth.

According to the dealer, my car with the 237th MME delivered in the USA. I don't know if that includes all versions. 129 days from order to delivery. Sold at MSRP.

My neighbor saw it in the driveway briefly and begged for a test drive, he loved it.

Went to a function yesterday afternoon and the crowd stopped at the door when I drove up. It turns heads wherever you go. People track you like a radar and express that mouth slightly ajar, "what the hell is that" bewildered look.

Spent an hour so far on settings and preferences. Have several more hours to go. Quite a bit of stuff I haven't figured out yet, but with this much technology, it will take a while.

I am waiting for a JuiceBox charger that will provide more data on the charge than the Ford charger, e.g. curves of the charge rate, etc.

To hell with emails, I'm going back out there and play.

Jim

21 - 23 of 23 Posts