Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone gotten their carpool sticker yet? I ordered mine in early May (it's now late July) and the DMV has yet to even cash the check!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I requested mine in February - nothing so far. I've sort of given up - not commuting so not a big deal. Things must be WAY backed up due to all the covid issues.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone gotten their carpool sticker yet? I ordered mine in early May (it's now late July) and the DMV has yet to even cash the check!
We bought a different EV last year. Took three tries to get the HOV stickers because the dealer messed up the registration, misidentifying the vehicle as ICE. Each time was well over two months before the DMV processed the application. The first two times they sent the application and check back to us, the third time the check was cashed then a few days later we received the stickers.

Also note that the stickers are valid through December 31 of three calendar years after the current year. With at least a two month wait, I'd recommend waiting until the stickers would be issued in 2022 so your stickers will be valid for close to four, rather than just over three, years.

It is a mystery why the DMV insists on doing this with paper and pony express when almost everything else can be processed on line. Hoping that when I finally take delivery on my Mach-E that the DMV accepts my application the first time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I hate the idea of adding decals to my paint job. From what I read, the CVRP rebate forces you to choose between the tax credit and the decal. I can always use more money, so I'll sit in traffic for a few extra minutes. I won't mind with ACC and definitely not once Blue Cruise is available.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I hate the idea of adding decals to my paint job. From what I read, the CVRP rebate forces you to choose between the tax credit and the decal. I can always use more money, so I'll sit in traffic for a few extra minutes. I won't mind with ACC and definitely not once Blue Cruise is available.
As always, it depends. We bought a Mini SE last year and got both. I expect to get both when my MME eventually arrives. See eligibility as described at Clean Air Vehicle Decals for Using Carpool and HOV Lanes - California DMV

Gross Annual IncomeBattery or Plug-In HybridFuel Cell
AT or ABOVE
– $150,000 for single filers
– $204,000 for head-of-household
– $300,000 for joint filers
Clean Air Vehicle Program ONLYClean Air Vehicle Program
OR
Clean Vehicle Rebate Project

(New owner has 60 days from date of purchase to choose between the two programs.)
UNDER:
– $150,000 for single filers
– $204,000 for head-of-household
– $300,000 for joint filers
Clean Air Vehicle Program
AND
Clean Air Vehicle Program
AND

·
Registered
30 Posts
Woo Hoo! I received my HOV stickers for my Mach-e today! :) I applied for them on June 18th, and received them September 10th, almost 3 months. They're good until 1/1/25.

ALSO ... I applied for these when I had my temporary paper license plate, but when I received them, the paperwork had my permanent license plate listed!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts