Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What does everyone think about Cadillac's new EV, the Lyriq? Cadillac is finally getting into the EV game and I think it's a strong first start.

·
Registered
MME First Edition Rapid Red
212 Posts
Yawn.

Not here for over 2 years with today's standards for range and charging?

Glad to see another EV, but this "launch" looked ill-conceived and geared to the typical Cadillac customer base . . . who probably could not even figure out how to watch it. On the InsideEV podcast they were SAVAGE in their review, and said there were only about 2,000 people watching the livestream. I got tired of watching it, but I don't believe you could even deposit/order. So this was just a bit of a vapor announcement.

Maybe they can get their Sh$& together in a couple of years.

·
Super Moderator
1,224 Posts
What does everyone think about Cadillac's new EV, the Lyriq? GM is finally getting into the EV game and I think it's a strong first start.

View attachment 2206 View attachment 2207 View attachment 2208
Specs are okay, dash and heads-up could be interesting, depends on actual production implementation.

The rear-quarter panel is a design-fail. The upper wrap-around tail light looks like an afterthought. detracts from the overall visual.

Nothing about it says, “woah, let me wait for this instead

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
726 Posts
I agree: Today's range for a car that will not be here for another 2 years. There will be a plethora of competition by then.

I also heard the price points were north of $90,000 which is a non starter for me.

I have topped out on my Mercedes E450!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts