Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to change the reservation somehow?
I did find no option so far, can i change it when i do the actual order?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm going to be changing mine but I'm a bit concerned that this might not be the right time to be spending a bunch of money on a car. I wonder if Ford is going to offer some sort of incentives to get to reservation holders to commit to buying it this year.

·
Super Moderator
948 Posts
I'm going to be changing mine but I'm a bit concerned that this might not be the right time to be spending a bunch of money on a car. I wonder if Ford is going to offer some sort of incentives to get to reservation holders to commit to buying it this year.
I’m sure ford is planning for this. Maybe keeping reservations in a pending state for those not ready or unable to buy At this time. They may offer super-low (hopefully 0%) financing for those that are. I highly doubt they would offer rebates on the MMe.

·
Registered
602 Posts
When I talked to the Ford US marketing guy at the Chicago Auto Show he said specifically that you'll be contacted by your dealer at which point you can pretty much change your reservation build any way you want. The only think you won't be able to change is the fact that you can't order a 1st Edition if you didn't already reserve one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts