Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I guess I was oblivious to the changes in fordpass, as I set up my charging schedule back in may when I got the car. In fordpass it used to tell you what hours you had set up for charging. I can't seem to find that anymore. Now when I go to the charging section and try to check the parameters it only gives me the option to set start and stop times, nothing about what's already on record. Or am I missing it somewhere.

·
Registered
9 Posts
So I guess I was oblivious to the changes in fordpass, as I set up my charging schedule back in may when I got the car. In fordpass it used to tell you what hours you had set up for charging. I can't seem to find that anymore. Now when I go to the charging section and try to check the parameters it only gives me the option to set start and stop times, nothing about what's already on record. Or am I missing it somewhere.
The interface could (should) be way better. I have actually never gotten that to work right when setting it myself. The only thing that's worked is selecting the utility rate schedule I'm on. What's my issue? At some point my wife and I started getting regular (i.e. an annoying amount of) messages about our 'charging schedule' being updated. Since the rate structure is dead simple, I tried to change to manual settings and found a load of confusion; I could never tell whether the start and stop times were accepted.

I just now changed my setting to 'charge when plugged in' since my ChargePoint EVSE is already set for my utility rate.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The interface could (should) be way better. I have actually never gotten that to work right when setting it myself. The only thing that's worked is selecting the utility rate schedule I'm on. What's my issue? At some point my wife and I started getting regular (i.e. an annoying amount of) messages about our 'charging schedule' being updated. Since the rate structure is dead simple, I tried to change to manual settings and found a load of confusion; I could never tell whether the start and stop times were accepted.

I just now changed my setting to 'charge when plugged in' since my ChargePoint EVSE is already set for my utility rate.
yeah this is what I'm experiencing now, when I first got the car in May it clearly told me what my charging schedule was for weekend and weekday.

·
Premium Member
2021 Star White RWD/ER Premium
2,912 Posts
yeah this is what I'm experiencing now, when I first got the car in May it clearly told me what my charging schedule was for weekend and weekday.
Happened to me and reset to 100% from 80%. I deleted the vehicle and then added a new vehicle (same one) and reset the times and charge % and it works perfectly. Why it happened is anyone's guess, update maybe?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Happened to me and reset to 100% from 80%. I deleted the vehicle and then added a new vehicle (same one) and reset the times and charge % and it works perfectly. Why it happened is anyone's guess, update maybe?
Did you have to reset the PAAK stuff after deleting the vehicle?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts